• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
kfender
Gold Boarder

call the waaambulance

#63787 3 years ago
Disclaimer:I'm getting ready to whine so you have been warned! I really wish Bobby would stop singing jerry tunes.Moreover than that I wish he would stop changing the lyrics.It sounds bad when he sings "don't go down to that river" during Catfish John while Sunshine is harmonizing with the right lyric of "don't go near that river".It's not a flub cuz he sang the same thing with Jackie and C-Rob.It really gets on my nerves!That is all
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: call the waaambulance

#63791 3 years ago
duly noted
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: kfender
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#63801 3 years ago
Agree. Bobby please just let JK sing Jerry tunes. If not all at least black peter please.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#63802 3 years ago
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
The following user(s) said Thank You: the highway terror, kfender
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#63803 3 years ago
Someone called w11?
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
LBDowling
Expert Boarder
We must become ourselves before someone else does

#63854 3 years ago
I love Bobby... But I agree... I really wanted to hear John belt out the end of It takes a lot to laugh,... And was also a bit disappointed with Catfish John because their true potential weren't realized, IMO. I think maybe Bob takes them because of his history with the songs and they're meaningful to him, I'm sure. That being said, they were well played & I'm grateful they're breaking out those tunes we all love so much... Hoping for some more Jerry material and maybe a Baby Blue?
Someday, everything's gonna be diff'rent... when I paint my masterpiece
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#63862 3 years ago
I for one hope Bob keeps singing the Jerry tunes he wants to. They have said that they're going for their own sound and not trying to sound like the GD so if you want John to sing all Jerry tunes to sound as close to GD as possible - I don't think those are the bands intentions. But that's just my 2 cents
The following user(s) said Thank You: ColoradoRain, edheadwharfrat
ColoradoRain
Junior Boarder

#63863 3 years ago
You bashers all act like the band owes you something. Keep in mind THEY are the musicians, and it's their show for you.

You have always had the freedom not to purchase a ticket.
LBDowling
Expert Boarder
We must become ourselves before someone else does

#63911 3 years ago
Not bashing, just constructive criticism. Guess we're just talking about what we feel would work best for the songs they're bringing back. Of course, it's their creative decision who they want to sing what. It's also our right to discuss their choices if we want to, & because we love the music, it deserves a critique.
Someday, everything's gonna be diff'rent... when I paint my masterpiece
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#63953 3 years ago
ColoradoRain wrote:
You bashers all act like the band owes you something. Keep in mind THEY are the musicians, and it's their show for you.

You have always had the freedom not to purchase a ticket.
this is a discussion boardpeople are free to discuss what they feel about the music nobodies bashing anythin i think ya you need to ligthen up
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds