• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

Re: I want Ratdog back

#63819 2 years, 10 months ago
Ratdog was awesome, so was the Q, 7 walkers rocks, and I can't wait to see mickeys new band in December. I feel blessed that we have this great music still coming from all these talented artist.
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, 23atwell
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#63837 2 years, 10 months ago
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
MWoods
Junior Boarder

#63838 2 years, 10 months ago
MsJimp wrote:

You try too hard
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#63902 2 years, 10 months ago
dude its like 7th grade over hear with you guys, say that i dont think that furthur is the best thing since jerry died, and its like poeple telling you not to post here and cut and pasting pics. i bet your at work right, or at home burnin some unlucky bastards dinner.
being too fanatical about a band makes you seem like juggaloos look about ICP. I LOVE THE GRATEFUL DEADS MUSIC. I LOVE ALOT OF WHAT THE REMAINING MEMBERS HAVE DONE SINCE 95. but im not blind to the fact that music like all art is subjective. what i like, someone else might hate, and vise versa. i like furthur, i came here initially to look for tour dates, rumors etc. started postin cause i was board.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MWoods
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#63906 2 years, 10 months ago
illuminaughty wrote:
dude its like 7th grade over hear with you guys, say that i dont think that furthur is the best thing since jerry died, and its like poeple telling you not to post here and cut and pasting pics. i bet your at work right, or at home burnin some unlucky bastards dinner.
being too fanatical about a band makes you seem like juggaloos look about ICP. I LOVE THE GRATEFUL DEADS MUSIC. I LOVE ALOT OF WHAT THE REMAINING MEMBERS HAVE DONE SINCE 95. but im not blind to the fact that music like all art is subjective. what i like, someone else might hate, and vise versa. i like furthur, i came here initially to look for tour dates, rumors etc. started postin cause i was board.

To each his own illuminaughty, I would pick Furthur over Ratdog or P&F at the present moment but i would have no problem at all with some Bob and his gang getttin back on the highway, I have had my best times at Ratdog shows because they were often in smaller venues where one could dance right up to the stage and even get a jk sighting and meet and greet after the show. I think you should be drawn and quartered for even mentioning that shitty ass clown band on here but thats my opinion and I hope you realize that it is not to be taken as anything more than some light hearted ribbing. Love you all and if you still need a ride we will have one or two spots to spare from Vegas to Monterey. Just pm me
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#63912 2 years, 10 months ago
thanks door.
i really dig furthur the music furthur is making right now.
i dont think i will need the ride caue monterey wil be the only shows im goin be able to make do to the economy
ShakedownSteve
Senior Boarder
Don't Harsh My Mellow

#63950 2 years, 10 months ago
I apologize for any negative comments I made to you illuminaughty. I certainly wasn't keeping with the spirit of this board. You're right, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's not even fair for me to make any judgements about Ratdog since I've never even seen them. If these rumors about Phil retiring are true I probably will go see them sometime. Again, sorry for being so abrasive with you today.

illuminaughty wrote:

That last comment made me LOL!
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by ShakedownSteve.
bdog
Junior Boarder

#64003 2 years, 10 months ago
wlewis wrote:
illuminaughty it is nice to know you like reggae groovess, an inaudible bassist, and a weir so drunk he can barely sing

i prefer the fresh innovative approach furthur takes to the music and their love for really taking it "furthur",i saw many ratdog shows some were good but i can't think of one that will stack against a furthur show

really though dude, i'm saying this for your own mental health and well being, if you don't dig furthur, don't come around here..if discourse is what you're looking for, there are plenty of other message boards packed with it...i respect you don't like furthur, that is fine, you aren't the only one, but please, don't stoop your level to troll, attention wanting status..it's just..well...sad dude...

puhleeeeeze ..... and for the record i feel neither band is a cover band... i enjoy them both...that said the best show i've seen post Jerry was Ratdog 7/24/07 Redrocks...open ur mind and give it a listen.
www.kimocklist.net DJA 3/21/42-3/19/11
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#64030 2 years, 10 months ago
my desire for a ratdog tour, and album(come on bob) does not deminish my enjoyment of futhur, and honestly i miss phil at ratdog shows, it was always my desire, to see a ratdog show with wassy first set then phil secon set with a killer duel bass and drum stuff, with dj logic thrown in too. who know what the future holds, maybe even at TRI, maybe somewher ei can see it live
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Chester
More or less in line

#64036 2 years, 10 months ago
That sounds cool.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds