• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
coyotte
Junior Boarder

Re: Zane Kesey-

#63734 2 years, 12 months ago
Walk in the asshine, truely has no clue and seems smitten. the band has up'd their prices and started selling out as what they started out as...for a supposed 30 year vet you make me sick..the scene sucks balls now, it not as close as it was...

Phil thanks for the Gitmo shout outs and show,but im done with Furthur....is that not what was on the front of the bus......
ColoradoRain
Junior Boarder

#63737 2 years, 12 months ago
He's still acting upset on his FB page...

I almost posted asking what role Kit Kesey had in this (as it seems it was him an not Furthur...)

But I don't want to come off as an asshole.

Anyways, it seems he has gotten a lot of people to be really pissed at the band...which sucks if it wasn't their decision.
ddsstyle
Visitor

#63738 2 years, 12 months ago
coyotte wrote:
Walk in the asshine, truely has no clue and seems smitten. the band has up'd their prices and started selling out as what they started out as...for a supposed 30 year vet you make me sick..the scene sucks balls now, it not as close as it was...

Phil thanks for the Gitmo shout outs and show,but im done with Furthur....is that not what was on the front of the bus......

times change. instead of posting about being 'done with Furthur' just stop posting. What did they start out as? pretty sure when I saw Furthur in 09' at the Fox in Oakland tickets were the same price. The scene sucks now? The sence is different every single decade.
coyotte
Junior Boarder

#63741 2 years, 12 months ago
All complaints or comments can be sent here..yes it is there real address and company

Bob & Phil Show, Inc.
1000 Fourth Street, Suite 375
San Rafael CALIFORNIA 94901
ColoradoRain
Junior Boarder

#63746 2 years, 12 months ago
coyotte wrote:
All complaints or comments can be sent here..yes it is there real address and company

Bob & Phil Show, Inc.

Dude, you're one of the few who's against the band... did you not read the article?? Send your complaints to KIT KESEY.

www.registerguard.com/web/newslocalnews/...rthur-alton.html.csp

(if the link dosn't work, paste it in your browser)
ddsstyle
Visitor

#63747 2 years, 12 months ago
coyotte wrote:

Bob & Phil Show, Inc.

yes send complaints about a no vending policy that has been in palce since the 90's. that will work wonders. I cant beleive how butt hurt some of you are over this. And coyottee, if you dont go to the east coast shows becasue of a crackdown on Zane Kesey and vending, then you arent down with the music anyways and your just a hang around. You sound pathetic with these claims. Vending and shakedown street do not make or break the scene.
coyotte
Junior Boarder

#63750 2 years, 12 months ago
>>>> no vending policy that has been in palce since the 90's

and why do you think this happened ...cause of the masses who lost respect for what a certain life style was...it was never the same after say 80 or so......the scene just turned to shit...every one was out for themselves and not one another...

have fun kiddo's....got off the bus after Brent passed, got back on and its time to get off again......
The following user(s) said Thank You: otherone78
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

#63751 2 years, 12 months ago
This getting out of hand. The lot scene has always been a big part of the vibe for me. It's a great place to chat with friends and bump into friends from long ago. I go to the show and don't want to chat during the show. It seems to me the only public thing the band has said is that the venue has banned vending, not the band doesn't want it. Bob and Phil need to lay down the rules and we will respectfully follow them. I hate to see one bitter guy, Zane get anyone angry at the band. I don't beleive the band has suddenly put money over the vibe that they have been blessed to be in the middle of. In my 35 year experience with bob and Phil I have seen them do many a benefit and fund raising events for good causes as well as sitting on boards that do the right thing. Dont let Zane be you spokes person until you get the facts from the band.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme, PMoondancer , ColoradoRain, sunyata, Cub, LBDowling
ddsstyle
Visitor

#63752 2 years, 12 months ago
coyotte wrote:

and why do you think this happened ...cause of the masses who lost respect for what a certain life style was...it was never the same after say 80 or so......the scene just turned to shit...every one was out for themselves and not one another...

have fun kiddo's....got off the bus after Brent passed, got back on and its time to get off again......

no one is asking you to like Furthur or 'stay on the bus'. But your gonna keep posting and responding so what good does it do to say your gonna leave. Why say something and not do it?
ddsstyle
Visitor

#63755 2 years, 12 months ago
coyotte wrote:

Everyone has always been out for themselves. Sounds like you think this is 1966 in the Haight. Get the nostalgia bs outta here. Most people who set up on Shakedown dont go to the show!! A majority of people on Shakedown DO NOT have some type of Utopian 'lets share mine and then we will share yours' attitude. They are there casue that is where the party is at. That 'feeling' didnt leave in the 90's, it never existed. Thats right your the only true head, the rest of us are posers, and we have no clue how the scene should be. you are a joke.
Last Edit: 2 years, 12 months ago by .
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds