• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

just got home from Primus

#63547 3 years ago
At the Fillmore Silver Spring Md decent enough place, had a good time. Good show, very tired, good night
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
drpsilocybo
Junior Boarder
Trying to find a peacefull song

Re: just got home from Primus

#63926 3 years ago
Isn't that venue like brand new? Sucks to hear that it's only decent. I had high hopes for it.

I'm going to see Primus tomorrow night in Richmond and I am Stoked! It should a great show!
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#63987 3 years ago
Staff treated people like paying customers that they actually want to return, better than rams head baltimore, the sound was great, actually it was quite a good venue, sorry to give a negative impression. For a shuttered JC Penny, it has come a long way. they were able to provide me with a place to sit which is nice when you have a broken ankle and they even gave me an extra chair to put my foot up on. We will be going back there again for other shows over some other local venues. We bought no drinks so I am not sure about the prices. Artwork and bathrooms on the 3rd floor, bar and eats on the second and some concert seating and all standing on the first and lounge in the basement.
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#63989 3 years ago
Have a great time at the show! Mr J is going to Arizona and philly to see them.
drpsilocybo
Junior Boarder
Trying to find a peacefull song

#64046 3 years ago
that's good, I would hate for the venue not to live up to its namesake. Tell Mr. Jimp to come down to Richmond. I don't know if you've ever been to The National, but I think it's the best venue in Virginia. I'm not sure if the show is sold out yet or not.

Is your ankle going to heal up in time for November furthur shows? I can't imagine trying to dance in a cast would be very comfortable.
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds