• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Eugene predictions for Saturday

#63202 2 years, 11 months ago
i'm banking on Hell in a Bucket and a Terrapin Suite. Plus I'm sending out Night of a Thousand Stars vibes all tour 'til I get it! : )

But if they really play the Hotel California that they sound tested, I may toss my tie dyes!
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#63204 2 years, 11 months ago
I predict: vegetables will be consumed, alcohol will be drank and beers will be spilled, the magic bus will come by, some music will be played and people will dance. There will be an intermission. They will play Saturday Night & there will be a donor rap before the encore. One person in the crowd will come out saying it was the greatest show ever, and another person will say that show sucked. People will continue t party after the show. Eventually "most of" the crowd will fall asleep. Wake up tommorow and repeat.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#63206 2 years, 11 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
I predict: vegetables will be consumed, alcohol will be drank and beers will be spilled, the magic bus will come by, some music will be played and people will dance. There will be an intermission. They will play Saturday Night & there will be a donor rap before the encore. One person in the crowd will come out saying it was the greatest show ever, and another person will say that show sucked. People will continue t party after the show. Eventually "most of" the crowd will fall asleep. Wake up tommorow and repeat.

That's gotta be the most accurate prediction so far. lol!
skidoo
Gold Boarder
skidoo, skidoo.....ski-doo doo doodlie doo doo doo

#63208 2 years, 11 months ago
Overseas Stomp
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

#63214 2 years, 11 months ago
In addition to Sue's predictions, truckin opener, viola lee blues, cream puff war. Maybe a dark star.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#63647 2 years, 11 months ago
newyawker wrote:
I had both Stranger and help>slip>franklins for last nite.

Saturday night

Bertha

China>Rider

Playin

Give this man a cigar. Although all of my predictions came true too. (shocked guy emoticon)
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds