• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
OtherOne
Junior Boarder

Re: Hey, Gang-

#6327 3 years, 6 months ago
Hey Phil! Loving the evolution of Furthur, sometimes seems surreal that all these years later I'm having more fun than ever searching for the sound with you. Saw my first show in 94 at the age of 14, so didn't get to see the GD nearly enough and am now that much more grateful for the countless shows I've seen you play since 95. Keep on keepin on and THANKS FOR THE MUSIC!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: kilowatt
kilowatt
Junior Boarder

#6328 3 years, 6 months ago
BLR; I lke to relive the madness, too, by doing it again and again, which I'm planning to do at my new home base in Marin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Voodoo Chile, Lazylightnin, Rabbit®
Bebop
Fresh Boarder

#6329 3 years, 6 months ago
PennsylvaniaPete wrote:
You've been the musical soundtrak of my life since 1987. Hard to believe actually one of the more consistent things in my life.

Well put PP! soundtrack since 1974 for me. Pictured myself without a lot of things but not without this music.

I'd love to hang around, but I have to go back to work..... Cheers - have fun tonight!
Last Edit: 3 years, 6 months ago by Bebop.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PennsylvaniaPete
kilowatt
Junior Boarder

#6330 3 years, 6 months ago
BLR;
I like to relive the madness too, by doing it again and again, which I plan to do at my new home base in Marin.
- Phil
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sustainabill
pmcall1
Fresh Boarder

#6331 3 years, 6 months ago
pmcall1 wrote:
Jill wrote:
Phil and I are still on the road, we still have another hour or so till we get there so you must be looking at the crew buses.

Must be. Oh well, we will be here till the doors open - the invitation is standing. Would give us a chance to sing the happy birthday to Phil that we missed out on at Best Buy. Hopefully you got the cards and the opalized wood that we brought.

Also wanted to add - we are doing the whole tour. This has been a great journey for us to date. We feell like we have been a part of something extroadinarily special; musically - catching the whole Abbey Road thing, the Sunday night show at Best Buy, Phils Bday show, the Tower run, and the RCMH run. And we have met a lot of really nice people standing in line that have opened their homes to us; giving us a place to stay as we travel from city to city.

Thanks to all of you guys (cast and crew) for bringing it every night. Agree with the previous poster - dont know how you do it. I know how tiring it is dancing.
Mr. Goat
Junior Boarder

#6332 3 years, 6 months ago
Dear Phil & Jill,

The NYC shows were incredible. The wife & I were able to catch 3 at Best Buy - Saturday's 2nd set was our favorite, thanks to the Magnolia Mountain (John K is a musical genius) and the masterful Mountain Song - an instant classic. Looking forward to seeing you in summer. Western New York/Buffalo has always been a hotspot for heads (just a thought). Thanks again!
God writes testament in stars
Believe no word you read
Until you see what action
Has been mothered by the deed
mhbuddyd
Fresh Boarder

#6333 3 years, 6 months ago
so tell more about the new home base
BlueLightRain
Junior Boarder

#6334 3 years, 6 months ago
I'll get out to Marin then Phil! When's the Steve Reich guest spot happening?
spinneresque108
Junior Boarder

#6335 3 years, 6 months ago
What is Terrapin Landing?

p.s. we love Welcome to the Dance! also mountain song, and and and....
Last Edit: 3 years, 6 months ago by spinneresque108.
Touch Of Grey
Junior Boarder

#6336 3 years, 6 months ago
Has tonight's setlist been created ?
If you want it your way, go to Burger King!
Jill
Junior Boarder

#6337 3 years, 6 months ago
We do put out confirmed dates as quickly as possible. We try to have the whole tour done before putting it out but there is always one or two dates/venues that take some time to finalize. The problem is that sometimes we need to move other pieces around if one doesn't fit, so we hate to put anything out until it is done. We do try though!
Jill
The following user(s) said Thank You: lastleaffallen, PennsylvaniaPete, Mr. Goat, Sustainabill, Bebop
Canyon
Junior Boarder

#6338 3 years, 6 months ago
Hi Guys, whats the deal with the new home base? A studio? will you be having shows there?

Thanks so much for the dedication to Adam "Gitmo" it really means a lot to us that you show love for the fans. We will be having a Zoner jam in his honor, May 7 in New York, you're welcome to stop by with your bass if you want.
Shoot the breeze, lose the keys
Feed the poor, stop the war
Make the signs, connect the lines
Pay your fines, save your dimes
Watch The Feds, Dig The Dead

reflectionsofmatter.com
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds