• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
northernlites
Fresh Boarder

Re: Hey, Gang-

#6315 3 years, 4 months ago
BIG thanks for that Saturday night RCMH show.
You guys knocked it out of the park.
There's still a lot of folks walking around with smiles a mile wide.
Dear Lord that was sweet!
“Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.” - Tom Robbins
spinneresque108
Junior Boarder

#6316 3 years, 4 months ago
If there is any way you can play 2-3 nights per venue at the west coast shows, it would make things so much easier for those of us who want to catch several of them. Outdoors with flat space for dancing is preferred!

Also, hopefully the two shoreline shows does not mean the end of smaller outdoor bay area venues! That would be so sad.

You truly have an amazing band now and I'm so grateful for your supertouring!

xoxoxo
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by spinneresque108.
BlueLightRain
Junior Boarder

#6317 3 years, 4 months ago
When I was 16, my two favorite things in the world were the Dead and Elvis Costello. I was grinning like a fool (well, for more reasons than one!) when Elvis came out on Sunday. It sounded like you had all been playing together for years. Really great to see Larry and Teresa back. What's Become of the Baby was one of the most intense, avant/out/drone/psych/whoknowswhatelse performances I have EVER seen... were these shows captured on video? I'd love to relive the madness again!
bitzer87
Junior Boarder

#6318 3 years, 4 months ago
That's a great story Phil. I'm going to see him in May at the tower for the first time. Now I'm even more excited to see him.
riverrunsthrume
Fresh Boarder

#6319 3 years, 4 months ago
Looking forward to the Pete tomorrow. Can't get enough "Mountain Song"
RiverRunsThruMe
kilowatt
Junior Boarder

#6320 3 years, 4 months ago
NL- thanks for those kind words- we had a fun time all weekend- there is just something about New York City...
- Phil
ScarletFire
Junior Boarder

#6321 3 years, 4 months ago
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by ScarletFire.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PennsylvaniaPete
pmcall1
Fresh Boarder

#6322 3 years, 4 months ago
Jill wrote:
Phil and I are still on the road, we still have another hour or so till we get there so you must be looking at the crew buses.

Must be. Oh well, we will be here till the doors open - the invitation is standing. Would give us a chance to sing the happy birthday to Phil that we missed out on at Best Buy. Hopefully you got the cards and the opalized wood that we brought.
blue vase
Fresh Boarder

#6323 3 years, 4 months ago
Any chance you all would cover Jimi Hendrix?? Please?
Touch Of Grey
Junior Boarder

#6324 3 years, 4 months ago
How about sneaking in a Midnight Train from the old "Q" days....
If you want it your way, go to Burger King!
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#6325 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey Phil and Jill....thanks for confirming Oregon this September. Any chance the Gorge might be in the picture?
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
PennsylvaniaPete
Junior Boarder

#6326 3 years, 4 months ago
You've been the musical soundtrak of my life since 1987. Hard to believe actually one of the more consistent things in my life.
The Deadheads gather at the rim of the volcano to dance and sing joyful songs in honor of their fallen hero.
Time to create page: 0.59 seconds