• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Touch Of Grey
Junior Boarder

Re: Hey, Gang-

#6341 3 years, 4 months ago
Jill wrote:
We do put out confirmed dates as quickly as possible. We try to have the whole tour done before putting it out but there is always one or two dates/venues that take some time to finalize. The problem is that sometimes we need to move other pieces around if one doesn't fit, so we hate to put anything out until it is done. We do try though!
Jill

all good things in all good time
If you want it your way, go to Burger King!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Goat
OtherOne
Junior Boarder

#6342 3 years, 4 months ago
With all the recent guests lately, it reminds me of one I really miss seeing you play with. Hoping to see Trey make an appearance with you again in the future!!
giants08
Fresh Boarder

#6343 3 years, 4 months ago
heyphil and jill love the train in vain . hope you continue to play this song. how was the decision made to cover this song? also i hope you will continue to play welcome to the dance .. thanks for the great time in fairfax .. c you all in hampton.
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#6344 3 years, 4 months ago
Jill wrote:
Bobby and Matt are doing tonight and yes, it is done.

Was this in reply to Chris's question about Alpine?
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
Deadicatedmamma
Fresh Boarder

#6345 3 years, 4 months ago
It's been a long time since you've played Wish You Were Here... See you soon! :*)
mama, mama many worlds I've come, since I first left home...
spinneresque108
Junior Boarder

#6346 3 years, 4 months ago
The setlists have been excellent, on this tour and the last especially! My humble opinion...
Jill
Junior Boarder

#6347 3 years, 4 months ago
The internet is really slow right now as we are surrounded by hills. Phil is typing up a description of Terrapin Landing now, we are really excited about it!
The following user(s) said Thank You: splatter_face, PennsylvaniaPete, Sustainabill
BlueLightRain
Junior Boarder

#6348 3 years, 4 months ago
Will we be seeing the start of a new album for the second leg of the tour? Another Beatles record? Traffic? Moby Grape? CAN?? That was a really fun touch for the first leg of tour. Keep it up... I know so many people who have hopped on the bus with Furthur and we just want it to keep going!
chipster10
Junior Boarder
...where we should go...we just ride...

#6349 3 years, 4 months ago
I'm very much looking forward to your show at the Fox Theatre here in Atlanta! Such a long, long to be gone & a short time to be there indeed!
Crank up that ole victrola, put on them rockin' shoes
LDowling
Junior Boarder
We must become ourselves before someone else does

#6350 3 years, 4 months ago
Hi Phil & Jill... Just echoing the sentiments of Bluelightrain.... This past couple of weeks, particularly the Sat/Sun Radio City shows were just magical. Thank youfor inspiring us to connect, and for taking this journey FURTHUR!!!!

<3 Laura
Someday, everything's gonna be diff'rent... when I paint my masterpiece
The following user(s) said Thank You: PennsylvaniaPete
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds