• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
ScarletFire
Junior Boarder

Re: Hey, Gang-

#6321 3 years, 5 months ago
Last Edit: 3 years, 5 months ago by ScarletFire.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PennsylvaniaPete
pmcall1
Fresh Boarder

#6322 3 years, 5 months ago
Jill wrote:
Phil and I are still on the road, we still have another hour or so till we get there so you must be looking at the crew buses.

Must be. Oh well, we will be here till the doors open - the invitation is standing. Would give us a chance to sing the happy birthday to Phil that we missed out on at Best Buy. Hopefully you got the cards and the opalized wood that we brought.
blue vase
Fresh Boarder

#6323 3 years, 5 months ago
Any chance you all would cover Jimi Hendrix?? Please?
Touch Of Grey
Junior Boarder

#6324 3 years, 5 months ago
How about sneaking in a Midnight Train from the old "Q" days....
If you want it your way, go to Burger King!
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#6325 3 years, 5 months ago
Hey Phil and Jill....thanks for confirming Oregon this September. Any chance the Gorge might be in the picture?
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
PennsylvaniaPete
Junior Boarder

#6326 3 years, 5 months ago
You've been the musical soundtrak of my life since 1987. Hard to believe actually one of the more consistent things in my life.
The Deadheads gather at the rim of the volcano to dance and sing joyful songs in honor of their fallen hero.
OtherOne
Junior Boarder

#6327 3 years, 5 months ago
Hey Phil! Loving the evolution of Furthur, sometimes seems surreal that all these years later I'm having more fun than ever searching for the sound with you. Saw my first show in 94 at the age of 14, so didn't get to see the GD nearly enough and am now that much more grateful for the countless shows I've seen you play since 95. Keep on keepin on and THANKS FOR THE MUSIC!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: kilowatt
kilowatt
Junior Boarder

#6328 3 years, 5 months ago
BLR; I lke to relive the madness, too, by doing it again and again, which I'm planning to do at my new home base in Marin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Voodoo Chile, Lazylightnin, Rabbit®
Bebop
Fresh Boarder

#6329 3 years, 5 months ago
PennsylvaniaPete wrote:
You've been the musical soundtrak of my life since 1987. Hard to believe actually one of the more consistent things in my life.

Well put PP! soundtrack since 1974 for me. Pictured myself without a lot of things but not without this music.

I'd love to hang around, but I have to go back to work..... Cheers - have fun tonight!
Last Edit: 3 years, 5 months ago by Bebop.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PennsylvaniaPete
kilowatt
Junior Boarder

#6330 3 years, 5 months ago
BLR;
I like to relive the madness too, by doing it again and again, which I plan to do at my new home base in Marin.
- Phil
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sustainabill
Time to create page: 0.85 seconds