Junior Boarder

Re: Hey, Gang-

#6417 3 years, 7 months ago
KB are you who I think you are??
FUBAR
Junior Boarder

#6420 3 years, 7 months ago
Thank you Phil, Jill and Furthur!!! You have changed my life. Don't know where I was before, but I know where I am now. Forever Grateful to you for this.
TylerTerrapinCurtis
Junior Boarder
Tyler Curtis

#6421 3 years, 7 months ago
Jill, I'd love to interview Phil and write an article about the Terrapin Landing and how Furthur has evolved. Let me know what can be done! Thanks!
Buy the ticket, take the ride..."
ShakedownBlog.com
Lynx
Visitor

#6422 3 years, 7 months ago
Well that was fun. Nice to have Phil and Jill stop by for a bit. Hopefully seeing how their presence lights up Furthur Board will inspire Phil to even more extraordinary musical greatness than usual tonight (wish I was there to hear it though!).

Even though I live in the east I think this whole Terrapin Station thing is great. I, like many others, have been feeling kinda guilty for the amount of shows we have been getting out here knowing all the while that folks out west are starving. But it looks like things are gonna work themselves out just fine, huh?! Good for you guys. I might just have to come and visit.

And how great of Phil to be continuing to find news ways to keep the music interesting?!?! Thank you!
Gr8fulauditors
Junior Boarder

#6424 3 years, 7 months ago
Hi Phil and Jill,
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!
At least I'm still enjoying the ride !!!!!
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#6427 3 years, 7 months ago
thanks for dropping in on us, phil and jill !
hope the rest of the tour goes great !
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jack Jones, Sustainabill
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

#6428 3 years, 7 months ago
Hey Phil and Jill
Thanks for keeping the vibes alive, as well as each other. You provide the only environment for us aging hippies that allow us to feel at home after all these years. I still find love at your shows and wonder if you feel the same. Why do you think this environment hasn't sprouted elsewhere, love you guys and wish you well.
LDowling
Junior Boarder
We must become ourselves before someone else does

#6430 3 years, 7 months ago
Looks like I'll just have to continue to join my husband when he flies to SF on.... "business.". Shucks.
Someday, everything's gonna be diff'rent... when I paint my masterpiece
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

#6431 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks for keeping the vibe alive as well as each other. You create the only environment for us aging hippies to find love and hope. How doyou still still hold the key to this? Why do you think the scene hasn't been created elsewhere? Love you guys and wish you well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cub
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds