• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
northernlites
Fresh Boarder

Re: Hey, Gang-

#6392 3 years, 5 months ago
Any chance of PNC or Asbury Park in our future?
“Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.” - Tom Robbins
BlueLightRain
Junior Boarder

#6393 3 years, 5 months ago
NRPS or Nelson Band playing with Furthur might trigger some sort of large hadron collider-esque quantum implosion in the fabric of reality and tear a hole in space and time. Better get that happening as soon as possible then!
TylerTerrapinCurtis
Junior Boarder
Tyler Curtis

#6394 3 years, 5 months ago
Phil,
How`d y'all meet Dzlan Carney? As a youngin like him, I'm curious as to how the two parties met. Hes done so great!

p.s Lets get Bobby on the boards!
Buy the ticket, take the ride..."
ShakedownBlog.com
Uncle John
Junior Boarder

#6396 3 years, 5 months ago
HEY PHIL

I'd love for you to sometime record a few words in favor of organ donation (sayyy... with your personal story) that I could produce with a soundbed and use on GDRADIO

what do you say?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sustainabill
kilowatt
Junior Boarder

#6397 3 years, 5 months ago
Spinneresque;
To play in India would be massive- that said, there is so much going on at home right now, I can't see it happening soon...
- Phil
The following user(s) said Thank You: spinneresque108, Bud
Lynx
Visitor

#6398 3 years, 5 months ago
All these request for places to play has me thinking, is there a place that YOU would like to play that you never have? There must be some venue out there...
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#6399 3 years, 5 months ago
kilowatt wrote:
Spinneresque;
To play in India would be massive- that said, there is so much going on at home right now, I can't see it happening soon...
- Phil

Hey Phil, that said can you let us know if there will be some midwest shows this summer? I know that Jill mentioned there would be some news coming out soon. Not asking for venues or dates just wondering if there will be any regional shows or if I will have to pack it out west again this fall. thanks
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
missing the Q
Fresh Boarder

#6400 3 years, 5 months ago
Thank You Phil for the amazing spring tour! I feel as if the music you guys are playing right know is to craziness of the world we live in. I was at the st paddy's and the tower shows and I just cant get over how this band is molded together. Every time I see this band out of the 15 times it gets better and better. Thank you for giving a knod to are bother GITMO 3/23.
Peace and love Jeb
Pappy
Junior Boarder

#6401 3 years, 5 months ago
Hey Phil!
Loved the show I got to see (Tower Sunday). I'll miss my hometown show tomorrow night (family first!!!), but hope you saw my invite on the music talk page. Our band, theCAUSE is playing right after your Pittsburgh show and only 2.64 miles away from your venue!! If you want to see a grown man lose his marbles (me), come on out to The Thunderbird! Nice little venue and we have a beautiful 5-string for you to sit in with.

Thank you for doing what you do.
Pappy

"Once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places, if you look at it right."
- Robert Hunter
kilowatt
Junior Boarder

#6402 3 years, 5 months ago
Hey, Tyler;
Dylan is my nephew; I've known him all his life. Great guy, too.
- Phil
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sustainabill
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds