• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Jill
Junior Boarder

Re: Hey, Gang-

#6300 3 years ago
Honestly, we were pretty beat yesterday, but we are pretty relaxed today on the bus, watching the beautiful winter landscape roll by.
Jill
Junior Boarder

#6302 3 years ago
Phil is writing up a post now on how the Diana and Elvis sit in came about - it is pretty cool!
Deadicatedmamma
Fresh Boarder

#6303 3 years ago
It's a beautiful drive through here, especially when everything turns green. :*)
mama, mama many worlds I've come, since I first left home...
gratefulade
Junior Boarder

#6304 3 years ago
THANK YOU for all you do! You have touched and changed my life in ways I could never begin to explain! Looking forward to Pittsburgh, Hampton and Charleston!!!
mhbuddyd
Fresh Boarder

#6305 3 years ago
So any chance of a Furthur Fest happening this year?
ScarletFire
Junior Boarder

#6306 3 years ago
Phil,

Thanks to GDTStoo I will be at Hampton, Charleston, and ATL this weekend trying to help close the circuit. Can't wait! ((((((Good vibes to everyone on tour with you)))))). See you soon!
PennsylvaniaPete
Junior Boarder

#6307 3 years ago
Jill wrote:
Honestly, we were pretty beat yesterday, but we are pretty relaxed today on the bus, watching the beautiful winter landscape roll by.

Thanks for keeping Phil healthy!
The Deadheads gather at the rim of the volcano to dance and sing joyful songs in honor of their fallen hero.
Jill
Junior Boarder

#6308 3 years ago
Phil and I are still on the road, we still have another hour or so till we get there so you must be looking at the crew buses.
BlueLightRain
Junior Boarder

#6309 3 years ago
Hey guys!

Thanks for a mind-blowing weekend at an amazing venue. I love being able to take the subway home afterwards, always makes for an interesting night!

I was profoundly moved with Saturday night's tribute to Bear, and especially loved hearing a few measures of A Love Supreme during that massive Mountains of the Moon. It was not the only time I shed a few tears this weekend.

All three nights were the best I have seen Furthur play out of the 20 shows I have been to, and it seems like the playing just keeps reaching new highs. Phil, it seems like you and Russo have an understanding now that rivals you and Molo. It's an absolute ass-shaking joy to bear witness to it!

One small plea... just once I'd love to hear the band start up NOt Fade Away, only to hear it U turn into a little QMS tribute... Who Do You Love > Mona, perhaps? A kid can dream!

Namaste, and THANKS!
Touch Of Grey
Junior Boarder

#6310 3 years ago
Jill wrote:
Phil and I are still on the road, we still have another hour or so till we get there so you must be looking at the crew buses.

Late soundcheck?
If you want it your way, go to Burger King!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tmglf2
Time to create page: 1.02 seconds