• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

THOUGHTS ON '72 BOX SET?

#62372 2 years, 11 months ago
I just received mine the other day and have been listening to it rather slowly in order to here the full scope of the tour. No thoughts yet but I've been loving the music and sound quality is stupendous! Any favorites yet from anybody? The tour opening Greatest Story Ever Told was fitting in hindsight!! and probably a kicking party when it happened!
WGJORDAN3
Junior Boarder

Re: THOUGHTS ON '72 BOX SET?

#62378 2 years, 11 months ago
The box set is waiting for me stateside, cant wait to check it out. Downloaded Europe 72 Vol. 2 the other day, listened to it 2X, it sounds grate, if you dont have it, get it!
"TAKE MY ADVICE, YOU'D BE BETTER OFF DEAD."
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

Re: THOUGHTS ON '72 BOX SET?

#62399 2 years, 11 months ago
I may be in the minority here (sure I am) but with so much great free music available, I have not even considered paying $400 / $500 or more for this.

I already have so many shows on cd / flashdrives / cassettes I can't listen to a fraction of what I have.

And since I got Sirius / XM back in March, I rarely listen to anything else in my car. In my office I usually put on a live show, or stream some of the stuff people post here (still loving the Garcia / Meryl Saunders the kind New Yawker posted a few days ago) (Legion of Mary).

~Let there be songs to Phil the air
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds