I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
gvanman
Platinum Boarder

Re: Stream for Eugene?

#62811 2 years, 10 months ago
Actually was better timing for. Just got home and time to dance!!!!!
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#64630 2 years, 10 months ago
Chester wrote:
Stream info would likely show up here, DeadHeadLand, Phil Zone, or Ratdog, and nothing.

Here's a link to Deadheadland streams (not for tonight...yet). www.deadheadland.com/2011/09/furthur-cut...ber-25-2011-setlist/

They send out a few messages a day via twitter and facebook if you use that. Pretty cool site, you just gotta poke around.

~I may be going to hell in a bucket, but at least I'm enjoying the ride, Ride Ride Ride, least I'm enjoyin the ride.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#64634 2 years, 10 months ago
happy cat runs DHL nice guy was supposed to be at the shows but is broke from summer tour he sells stickers and shirts original stuff try to help him out if ya can he puts out a lot of info for everybody.
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#64779 2 years, 10 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
happy cat runs DHL nice guy was supposed to be at the shows but is broke from summer tour he sells stickers and shirts original stuff try to help him out if ya can he puts out a lot of info for everybody.

It's a great site and he sometimes offers free GD stickers etc. He usually asks for a buck or two, but he sends them for free if you send him a stamped envelope.

does anybody know if you CAN YOU ACCESS THE LIVE STREAMS DIRECTLY FROM THIS SITE?? www.ustream.tv/discovery/live/all?q=fur

Or do you need to find the link for every show from the phil zone, deadheadland or ??

Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#64787 2 years, 10 months ago
You can not stream them live but once the set is over the stream comes up pretty quick.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
Chester
More or less in line

#64798 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, first someone with an acct. on Ustream, has to actualy be at the show, and be streaming. Usually that's
going to require a password. Ustream is just a medium to deliver content. The content is provided by people
with acct's there. Taper Rob, choses to do it as a replay. But keeps it password free. It must be easier that way.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#64829 2 years, 10 months ago
Chester wrote:
Yeah, first someone with an acct. on Ustream, has to actualy be at the show, and be streaming. Usually that's
going to require a password. Ustream is just a medium to deliver content. The content is provided by people
with acct's there. Taper Rob, choses to do it as a replay. But keeps it password free. It must be easier that way.

Thanks for the info...here's taper Rob's "space" on ustream. www.ustream.tv/user/taperrob

scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#64930 2 years, 10 months ago
scar1et_f1re wrote:
Chester wrote:

Thanks for the info...here's taper Rob's "space" on ustream. www.ustream.tv/user/taperrob

He's started streaming something called test, password protected stream ;( Maybe not the real show anyway?

Time to create page: 1.11 seconds