• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Stream for Eugene?

#62358 3 years, 1 month ago
Well looks like I'll stat the thread, any info on a stream for the next few days would be grately appreciated by all couch tour heads! Thank you in advance.
The voices tell me what to say
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by funky420.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GKB, SunshineSue
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

Re: Stream for Eugene?

#62574 3 years, 1 month ago
This is THE MOST IMPORTANT thread of the day!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: jbeach12078
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#62586 3 years, 1 month ago
Pleaseeeee. I hope we get one
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Irrenarzt
Junior Boarder

#62603 3 years, 1 month ago
I'd really love a stream after the shitty day I had yesterday. So close to Cuthbert, yet so far...
All You Need
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#62619 3 years, 1 month ago
Have you checked the phil zone (or maybe ratdog?). I don't usually look for the streams but the last one I heard of (from the spring) popped up on the Phil Zone.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#62624 3 years, 1 month ago
This is dumb question cause I've only streamed once but how does it work or better yet where does the stream come from at the show?
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
JStraw
Junior Boarder

#62625 3 years, 1 month ago
It's someone with a phone tapped into the interwebs, usually it's on a site called UStream. If there's a video to go along with it, it seems to get shut down because the powers that be can tell where it's coming from. If there is just audio it usually lasts the whole show...
Those who hear not the music. . . think the dancers mad.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#62626 3 years, 1 month ago
23atwell wrote:
This is dumb question cause I've only streamed once but how does it work or better yet where does the stream come from at the show?

Kind tapers stream it, usually (as I understand it) via their smart phones for broadcast on a Ustreams.com channel. However, many tapers limit the access with a password, but sometimes not. Hopefully, the info will be PM'd or (less ideally) posted on a thread here. Seems like last tour the quality ran from completely unlistenable all the way to an amazingly clear audio and video stream from Alpharetta. Anything is better than nothing, though! : )
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#62632 3 years, 1 month ago
if you get the stream info spread it via PM the fastest way to shut down a stream is to post the info publicly most tapers dont want it on Facebook forums etc thast why they pass word it. nothing wrong with sharing just be smart about it .unless the person says its okay to post it assume its not okay
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#62642 3 years, 1 month ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
if you get the stream info spread it via PM the fastest way to shut down a stream is to post the info publicly most tapers dont want it on Facebook forums etc thast why they pass word it. nothing wrong with sharing just be smart about it .unless the person says its okay to post it assume its not okay

That's good advice agent 83.

There's this band called Phish, you might have heard of them. One of their fans, or more likely a group of them, has created an entire Website devoted to linking streamers with streamees. Quality is always iffee. Unless Phish streams and then you get to watch a stream of a stream, which is ripping off the band, but typically excellent quality, so you have to work that out ethically.

www.hoodstreams.com

I wouldn't get hopes up tonight. Availability of streams out west have been unreliable. Red Rocks is promising. Even without the stream it is fun to chat live while following the live set list posting the band does on Twitter.

It all rolls into one and nothing comes for free,
There's nothing you can hold, for very long.
And when you hear that song come crying like the wind,
It seems like all this life was just a stream.
Stella blue. stella blue.
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds