• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Who do I have to pay?

#62039 3 years, 1 month ago
To ship me an IN-n-Out burger from Vegas! I lived an So-Cal for 6yr and fell in love with In-n-Out, and I am so jonesin' for a double double animal style.Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
www.in-n-out.com/default.asp
The voices tell me what to say
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

Re: Who do I have to pay?

#62046 3 years, 1 month ago
I was in San Fran last year for Furthur New Years, and had my first (and only) In & Out burger at the wharf. The only reason I had it was because the only other option seemed to be seafood, and I don't do seafood. I was pleasantly surprised at how good that burger was. I was expecting same ol same ol fast food shit.

I would be a very happy camper if I get to San Fran again this year for new years. I will definitely have another In & Out Burger. Do they only have them on the west coast? I've been all over NY state and other parts of the north east, but never saw one.
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
funky420
Platinum Boarder

#62052 3 years, 1 month ago
The furhtest east they've made it is Dallas. I was in SF also for NYE we were there 2 days and I made my girlfriend eat there twice! If you make it back make sure to order it "animal" style, they grill the onions and there's a different sauce they put on it. By the way we ate there for lunch and had nice dinners elsewhere.
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

#62081 3 years, 1 month ago
I guess it won't be that nice of me to tell you I have one about 3 blocks from my house.... I am a bicycle/bus commuter and my bus drops me off in front of it.

I haven't eaten there in 2 years. The meat is thinner than the lettuce. A double double still only has like an ounce of meat in it. Fatburger is a million times better. Sorry. I'll ship you one, if you'd like. Will it fit in a #10 envelope?
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#62087 3 years, 1 month ago
enless its packaged with ice I don't think its going to look/smell to appetizing when you get it.....

I visited my buddy from the A/F in Cali twice and he turned me onto that place, make sure you get the fries animal style to
Bazza99
Junior Boarder

#62105 3 years, 1 month ago
U can't beat an In-n-Out burger, my wife likes it protein style, me I'm a double double animal style, a #1 !! I just might go this weekend!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
funky420
Platinum Boarder

#62129 3 years, 1 month ago
MushroomMan wrote:
enless its packaged with ice I don't think its going to look/smell to appetizing when you get it.....

I visited my buddy from the A/F in Cali twice and he turned me onto that place, make sure you get the fries animal style to

You would have to get a cooler and use dry ice to ship it. And if you use fed ex you can get it next day.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#62255 3 years, 1 month ago
i made a mockery of a 3X3 animal style last night, first place i stopped in california
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#62256 3 years, 1 month ago
lostsailor wrote:
I guess it won't be that nice of me to tell you I have one about 3 blocks from my house.... I am a bicycle/bus commuter and my bus drops me off in front of it.

I haven't eaten there in 2 years. The meat is thinner than the lettuce. A double double still only has like an ounce of meat in it. Fatburger is a million times better. Sorry. I'll ship you one, if you'd like. Will it fit in a #10 envelope?

you are right it seems the meat has thinned in size in the past few years, at least from my sporadic visits..but really, everytime i eat there, i'm full, and i don't feel like a sack of shit like if i went and got a mcdonalds cheeseburger
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
funky420
Platinum Boarder

#62354 3 years, 1 month ago
wlewis wrote:
i made a mockery of a 3X3 animal style last night, first place i stopped in california

Lucky Bastsrd!!!!!!!!!!
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds