#67715 3 years ago
the playpus is one bad ass road dog
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

Re: BLAST OFFFFFFFFFFFF =-D

#67781 3 years ago
Gooooodmorning all. Juuusssss checkin in. Ive decided to skip tonight n the monterey shows, n sell those tix, and jus end my tour with the two greek shows. Might have those tix for sale, but lemme check wit the rest of the crew n see if they need em first. Dont worry. Its not for some outrageous reason, or im sure you guys would enjoy it if it was. Iono, Ive jus had more than enough fun lol, n strangely feel like headin back to the real world. hehehehe Annnyyyywhooooo, I love ya all. Hope everyone has an extremely mellow day. =-D
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#67782 3 years ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:

hahahahaa hardly =-P
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#67810 3 years ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
Gooooodmorning all. Juuusssss checkin in. Ive decided to skip tonight n the monterey shows, n sell those tix, and jus end my tour with the two greek shows. Might have those tix for sale, but lemme check wit the rest of the crew n see if they need em first. Dont worry. Its not for some outrageous reason, or im sure you guys would enjoy it if it was. Iono, Ive jus had more than enough fun lol, n strangely feel like headin back to the real world. hehehehe Annnyyyywhooooo, I love ya all. Hope everyone has an extremely mellow day. =-D

I say good for you for knowing what you want to do and doing it. Besides, your lady is going to LOVE seeing you back early, and something tells me you'll have a wonderful homecoming. It's hard to leave the ones you care about behind to go on tour!
Glad you had some amazing adventures and that you shared them with us! : )
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#67820 3 years ago
DH, rest up good and enjoy the heck out of those Greek shows! Thanks for all the fun updates from the road!

Also hold on to those Monterey tickets. Your girlfriend is going to have so much fun at her first Furthur show she's going to want to go to more and more!!! Then you guys can go to Monterey together!

Stay kind my friend!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#67841 3 years ago
since you got miracled to so many shows the proper thing to do is miracle yours but i know your broke ,id seriously holf off on doing either you may decide after the next shows that you still want to go happens to me all the time " oh ill only do 2-3 shows " 3-4 weeks later ........
GKB
Senior Boarder
'Seems like i been here before"

#67850 3 years ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:

he's a badass road Platy!! grateful to meet you bro, and the others i met on the Golden Arrow!!! enjoy the rest of your shows with your girlfriend!!!! hope to see you all @ New year's shows fosho!

got to give credit for the "Golden tkt" i kicked down to Platy. i was just the link, it came from my east coast crew, and Larry who didn't show up!!

i only have 3 words for the Red Rocks run........

AWESOME!!!
EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!
STELLAR!!!!!

cant wait till NYE!!
"If you get confused just listen to the music play"
Last Edit: 3 years ago by GKB.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#67893 3 years ago
Hey DH, this picture is courtesy of Lastleaffallen. He was sitting right behind you on Friday night. You're famous now! : )

platypus.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , GKB, DeadHead420
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#67896 3 years ago
dude you look so freaking great in that suit and dye you are the man
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#68620 3 years ago
I agree what a selfless loving vibe jesture on your part to get back to your girl and doing the shows with her mad props to you !!!! safe journey have fun peace !!!!!!!
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds