• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

Re: BLAST OFFFFFFFFFFFF =-D

#66658 2 years, 11 months ago
Platy freak!!! Thanks so much for the review! Sounded like an incredible time! Please dance a little bit more for all of us who can't be there!!! Enjoy the next two nights at the rocks!!! Sending love and great vibes ur way!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#66665 2 years, 11 months ago
Terrapin Sedation wrote:
Sounds fun. I def. would enjoy seeing a dancing platy at a show. would have to do a double take to make sure I wasn't seeing things. I was the one who called the Iko-Iko opener. That's always a crowd pleaser.

One word of advice, if you are bathing in rivers and creeks, don't drink that water. There's lots of bear shit bacteria and stuff. So it looks clean and Coors might use it, but be careful.

Thanks for the updates friend, we are all enjoying riding the Platypus Tail (even if you ain't got one yet)
GIARDI is what you ll get and it aint no joke the cure is almost as bad as the illness
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
DancingBear
Senior Boarder

#66695 2 years, 11 months ago
Terrapin Sedation wrote:
Sounds fun. I def. would enjoy seeing a dancing platy at a show. would have to do a double take to make sure I wasn't seeing things. I was the one who called the Iko-Iko opener. That's always a crowd pleaser.

One word of advice, if you are bathing in rivers and creeks, don't drink that water. There's lots of bear shit bacteria and stuff. So it looks clean and Coors might use it, but be careful.

Thanks for the updates friend, we are all enjoying riding the Platypus Tail (even if you ain't got one yet)

That explains alot....always thought coors tasted like shit.
Can't talk to you without talkin' to me. Were guilty of the same ol' things.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#66969 2 years, 11 months ago
HOLY SHIT........This platypus got more than a lil outa control last night. hehehehe =-P
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , njt1rider
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#66994 2 years, 11 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
HOLY SHIT........This platypus got more than a lil outa control last night. hehehehe =-P

How could you possibly not have?
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

#67011 2 years, 11 months ago
Wow, what a show!! I haven't seen the Platypus at the Rocks yet. I'm gong to be working at the Wharf Rats table tonight, it's on Phil's side, just off the aisle next to row 12 where the yellow balloons are. All of you Forum Folks should stop by for some candy and say hello!! See you at the show!!
Without love day to day insanity's king
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#67013 2 years, 11 months ago
edheadwharfrat wrote:
Wow, what a show!! I haven't seen the Platypus at the Rocks yet. I'm gong to be working at the Wharf Rats table tonight, it's on Phil's side, just off the aisle next to row 12 where the yellow balloons are. All of you Forum Folks should stop by for some candy and say hello!! See you at the show!!
THANK YOU i could always use some more stickers
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#67392 2 years, 11 months ago
HEYYYYY ALLLLLLLL. Had an amaaaaazing night t'night. But i suppose I should write my review of last nights show. Showed up kinda late on the lot, got in a couple hours of frolicking about in the platysuit lookin for miracle drinkin some brew n whatnot. Met a couple forum members, and played some intense games of tag wit some lil kids. Waited til pretty late when the last of the stragglers went in, and headed up to try to find a spot outside to at least be able to hear the tunes a lil, so i went up the ridiculous staircase and hung out n talked wit other ticketless folks, and had some other activities of different sorts hehehehe. Pretty much long story short jus mellowed out n then got back to the rv campground where things got a lii wild lol. Soooo this morning i was motivated to go back out n try again. Appearing from the dusty gloom of shakedown GKB from the forum showed up with my golden ticket. Thanks again dude. You have no idea how much i appreciate it. Was my favorite show of the tour so far. LOVED every single second of the show. Many highlights but Ill let Burt handle that stuff in his review. Loved shakedown street. Was reaaaaallllly feelin it. Stays Groovin spins around and gives me a look like "oh shit THIS IS GOIN DOOOWWWWNNN, and we proceeded to groove in the funkiest fashion lmao. Had a great time, they ended redrocks wit a bang furshur. =-D Stoked for vegas. Its gonna get weird. lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, PMoondancer , strangerinboulder, SunshineSue
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#67702 2 years, 11 months ago
Goooooodmornin everybody. Tis a cold wet mornin in vegas. Alex n I were the only ones who stayed in the Golden Arrow last night. The rest of the crew threw down some cheddar n got a couple nice rooms up in the hotel. Gettin reaaalllly stoked for today. Glad that the tour is headin back in the direction of home tho. Missin my girlfriend sooo fuckin much. Stoked to get to take her to her first furthur show on thursday at the Greek. Not reallly much to write right now, jus checkin in n sayin "high" to all you guys n girls. Ill write a lil more after the show tonight if im in my right mind. Much love n peaceful vibes to everyone =-D
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , doin_that_rag
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#67706 2 years, 11 months ago
have a wonderful show get home to your gal soon , sure she misses you ..... have fun stay safe and dance the night away peace !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds