• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
DangerousDan
Senior Boarder

Re: BLAST OFFFFFFFFFFFF =-D

#65934 3 years ago
Hey, hope yall are enjoying tour! eat as much fruit as possible and safe travels brother, il see ya furhur down the road
Listen to the river sing sweet songs
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#65993 3 years ago
Ahhh, so this is the thread you've been hanging out on 420. I have just discovered it. Glad to see the platypus suit is working for you lol. Remember, water, food, party favors, music. In that order my friend. Keep truckin on. We shall meet at some point in the future im sure. Wish I was there this coming weekend..........
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#65995 3 years ago
Goooodnight F3. See some of ya on the morrow. Relaxin, jus finished a vape sesh, makin some spaghetti, and listenin to "Good2Go" and "StaysGroovin" jam on the git n bass. Weve all come up wit tour alter egos for eachother lol. Theres Good2Go(burt)StaysGroovin(Justin), Platy (me of course), the MadHatter aka TheIronSkillet (George), Little Bear, and CowboyNeal (Alex). Im gonna try to add some pics tomorrow mornin of the PlatyFreak n stuff before we head out to the venue. =-) MwwWAHAHAHHAAAaAAAA STOKED
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#65997 3 years ago
Take care of yourself, have huge amounts of fun, and don't forget to keep the water flowing, platypi need lots of it! : )
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#66052 3 years ago
Its a well known fact that Platypi need lots of water.

cascadedesigns.com/platypus

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platypus

And this one needs a special mention...

www.newscientist.com/article/dn6568-plat...x-is-xxxxxrated.html
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#66583 3 years ago
OH MY GOD. Tonight was ridiculous. I will speak of it to my grandkids when im smokin a bowl on my rocking chair in the woods. Ahhhhh what a magical night lol .=-D =-D =-D There was lots of love furshur. Arrived at Redrocks and walked around for a bit wit little bear. Turns out we were both following eachother but neither of us knew which way to go so that took longer than expected. Didnt get time to go walk shakedown n sell some bottleholders, so I jus headed up the path to the venue. immediately it dawned on me that the platyfreak can do pretty much anything he damn well pleases. So i proceeded to dance n shimmy my way thru the line til i got near the front. I mean....whos gonna stop a giant dancing freakin platypus.....i wouldnt. lmao Had a good time makin people laugh. Made me feel good. hehehe. Then got platysearched at the gate, and they confiscated the crushed beer can i had in my platymouth. hahahhaha Had a fun time dancing around the venue up n down the steps talkin to people, gettin stopped every 2 feet so someone could take a pic wit me. Decently drenched in glitter wit a smiley third eye on my forehead, giving many dank hugs to many beautiful chicks. Sold some stuff also when i was mingling wit the masses. Lights go down......suspense grows to a roar, and who would believe that opener. lmao. I think someone on here actually guessed that. lmao I mean...iko iko. wow. lol .Loved it tho. The energy was great but even better the second set. Enjoyed Me n my uncle, china cat,death dont, and prettttty much the rest of the show. Definitely shook my bones. Had the platysuit on for most of the show. Id take it off for a song now n then n drank like five bottles of water, so didnt feel sick again. Probly blew some minds. Whaaaa was that a duck...wait...a platypus...wait.....what the fuck.....hahahahahha Overall my favorite of the tour so far. Redrocks is insane.STOKED for tomorrow. Still waitin for my rubin. Tomorrow is the day hehhehe. Gonna mellow out now, sip some brew, vape, and make some ramen. Tty guys later. I love you alllllll. peace <3 =-D
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme, Chester, GKB, wngfan, scar1et_f1re, SunshineSue, FurthurFlower67
Chester
More or less in line

#66584 3 years ago
Great review man. Thanks. I look forward to more reviews and photos. Have a great night. : )
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
GKB
Senior Boarder
'Seems like i been here before"

#66617 3 years ago
met the platy when he reached the top lot, lil out of breathe but rockin it hard! hope to hang out in the south lot today and meet more ppl!! and last night was a blast, platy hit it on the nail head!
"If you get confused just listen to the music play"
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#66619 3 years ago
ROCK ON PLATYPUS
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#66628 3 years ago
Sounds fun. I def. would enjoy seeing a dancing platy at a show. would have to do a double take to make sure I wasn't seeing things. I was the one who called the Iko-Iko opener. That's always a crowd pleaser.

One word of advice, if you are bathing in rivers and creeks, don't drink that water. There's lots of bear shit bacteria and stuff. So it looks clean and Coors might use it, but be careful.

Thanks for the updates friend, we are all enjoying riding the Platypus Tail (even if you ain't got one yet)
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds