• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Sirius is streaming Vegas Live

#69695 2 years, 6 months ago
Chester wrote:
It must be even better for the car. Big advantage over regular radio.

It's amazing how good the signal is, too. Sirius was coming in in the middle of the north woods, miles from any cell or regular radio access.
It's not a necessity, but it is nice!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Chester
More or less in line

#69698 2 years, 6 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
I'm getting a little bit of static on every channel listening online, its not always there but it is a lot of the time and thats ever since the broadcast not just today. It's alright but with gdradio/archive/etree I wouldn't pay 10 bux for it, especially when you could just use a different e-mail address and get another free week subscription whenever something good you want to hear is on. Not trying to be harsh on the station, I think its very nice that they have it - just sayin'. I think gdradio has an app for ipods and i-phones and stuff for $1 so you can listen everywhere you go....

Yeah, I get that too. Wasn't sure why. I know it's not in my speakers. And it clicks out once in awhile. Just for a second.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#70848 2 years, 6 months ago
Free trial ended. Have it in my car but missing it already. May need to use another id. for a new trial
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#70868 2 years, 6 months ago
scar1et_f1re wrote:
Free trial ended. Have it in my car but missing it already. May need to use another id. for a new trial

It was sweet having Sirius on while at work all last week. I like listening when you don't know what's coming up next. Now I am back listening to Radio IO Dead. There are commercials every now and then but the quality and selection is excellent. Playing a nice Gommorrah from 77 right now.

www.radioio.com/channels/dead/
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by Island Head.
Time to create page: 0.58 seconds