• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
StaggerLee13
Junior Boarder

Re: His gravity's up & positivity will pull us through

#6191 3 years ago
Hey lets be honest... not mean but honest....Why did they hire John if phil is gonna sing bird song,eyes of the world, franklins tower.mountains of the moon, peggy o, the wheel, and more if i think... John has an amazing voice. and he kind of sounds like JERRY. I personally never got to see jerry so for me i would love furthur to do what they do best and change things up again. let john sing the next bird song..yea and to the recent posts: phils voice has gotten better, but not even close to johns voice...i feel honored to have seen phil tribute the bird song to jerry, but now let the kid do what he can do best!!!
Phil sing your heart out, but on songs like colors of the rain, box of rain, mountain song, welcome to the dance, and unbroken cahin>>> stop stealing Johns Songs.....Bobby too. whats with the duettes on china cat now. let the kid sing!!!!!
Docpaleo
Junior Boarder
Peace, love & light

#6252 3 years ago
I enjoy it when he sings. With PL&F, The Dead, The Grateful Dead or FURTHUR! I just like his voice.

19730520_1933.jpg

peace

whitey-x & evie moonflower
Last Edit: 3 years ago by Docpaleo.
OtherOne
Junior Boarder

#6255 3 years ago
Love Phils voice! However it works on some tunes better than others (unbroken, mountains of the moons in particular) Wish they would hand off Franklins to JK, Phil really struggles with that one and it ruins the flow of the song imho
bitzer87
Junior Boarder

#6263 3 years ago
I'm not a huge fan of Phil singing but I thought he sounded great on 3/26 with dark star and mountains of the moon.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#6415 3 years ago
OtherOne wrote:
Love Phils voice! However it works on some tunes better than others (unbroken, mountains of the moons in particular) Wish they would hand off Franklins to JK, Phil really struggles with that one and it ruins the flow of the song imho

Agreed.
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds