• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Lynx
Visitor

Which do you think is most likely to exist...

#6110 3 years ago
And if you have personal experiences with any of 1-4 please share

1) Aliens that actually visit Earth
2) Bigfoot (including Yeti or any other undiscovered, living Hominid)
3) El Chupacabra
4) Lake monsters
5) No freaking way any of these things are real
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
we gonna stay here til we soothe our souls

Re: Which do you think is most likely to exist...

#6115 3 years ago
I think the Aliens are most likely.
deadbeat427
Junior Boarder

#6117 3 years ago
I'm going to say either aliens or bigfoot. Bigfoot would probably win a little more over aliens for me. Do I think there is other life out there..very possibly..however I'm not sure they or us have technology to discover one another yet..however I could be completely wrong. Bigfoot could be a good possibility. He could have easily been some kind of primate that got loose somehow from say a traveling circus or something. Not sure if he is still out there now after all these years. Nothing lives forever
Make myself a bed by the waterside
In my time - in my time - I will roll roll roll
drpsilocybo
Junior Boarder
Trying to find a peacefull song

#6120 3 years ago
Aliens.

I have a reliable source that says they're already here
Lynx
Visitor

#6123 3 years ago
drpsilocybo wrote:
Aliens.

I have a reliable source that says they're already here

Okay but if they are already here what the hell are they doing? Just enjoying the ride? I mean how bad must it be where they're from that hanging out here with us and all our wars and earthquakes and tsunamis and radiation and dictators and genocides and snakes that this is the better option? Seriously are they just layin' low while on vacation? Did they come here just for the skiing and are leaving in the spring? What's their agenda here? They're mining our ore aren't they....
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#6126 3 years ago
Aliens and Bigfoot.

Once back in the summer of '78 this friend of mine and I were lying on some grass looking up at a clear night time sky. Plenty of stars, it was quite beautiful, actually. Suddenly this little red dot comes flying into our field of vision, made a sharp right angle turn and then flew on its way out of our sight. All in the space of about 10 seconds. Which is to say that something not only had the speed to cover a vast part of the sky in almost no time at all, but was also able to make a right angle turn going at that speed. Can't imagine that something man-made is capable of that.

My friend saw the exact same thing and we were both completely straight and sober.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Lynx
Visitor

#6129 3 years ago
Equinox wrote:
Aliens and Bigfoot.

Once back in the summer of '78 this friend of mine and I were lying on some grass looking up at a clear night time sky. Plenty of stars, it was quite beautiful, actually. Suddenly this little red dot comes flying into our field of vision, made a sharp right angle turn and then flew on its way out of our sight. All in the space of about 10 seconds. Which is to say that something not only had the speed to cover a vast part of the sky in almost no time at all, but was also able to make a right angle turn going at that speed. Can't imagine that something man-made is capable of that.

My friend saw the exact same thing and we were both completely straight and sober.

Rudolf

rudolph_l.jpg
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#6134 3 years ago
Ha ha ha!
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Deadhead4Obama
Junior Boarder

#6138 3 years ago
Well, aliens already visted planet earth. Ever watch 'ancient Aliens' on the THC channekl?

And Bigfoots probbaly a big hairy dude thats living like a cave man. So, he probably exists too....

The other two? They seem more far fetchd but are probably just exaggerated stories based on something that did really occur.
Lynx
Visitor

#6139 3 years ago
LOL @ THC channel
Time to create page: 0.43 seconds