• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

Obamas election foreshadows apacolipse

#61071 2 years, 10 months ago
seriously in every apacoliptical movie, i.e., astoriods, uhh earthquakes, aliens attack, unless i have been lied to by hollywood, all of these events are destined to take place with a black president in office.
i voted for him myself, but had i seen judgment day, or any movie with morgan friedman as president, i would have went with clinton.
i foresaw obamas killin osama, i mean hell i couldnt even make up a better headline "Obama got Osama"
i really do like obama, alot though, and plan to vote for him again. i just hope he can save us from the aliens, and ourselves.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

Re: Obamas election foreshadows apacolipse

#61092 2 years, 10 months ago
im not gay or nuthin but...

Obama is the hottest president we have ever had. i dont know if this is true or not, annd iim not sure it applies to presidencies, but the word on the street is "once you go black, you dont go back"
i know i am not the only scared white guy on this board. i can feel that astoriod getting closer everytime obama does a speech, then i am overwhelmed by how handsome he is, and i know longer care about the comet. if we are hit, we should name the offending comet "micheal" after Obamas wife. that way Obama can bitch abouit "micheal" and not piss off the misses
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#61107 2 years, 10 months ago
Why think of him as a black president? How about just a good president?

I'd say Michele Bachman is a greater harbinger of disaster.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
mrh
Junior Boarder

#61143 2 years, 10 months ago
illuminaughty wrote:
seriously in every apacoliptical movie, i.e., astoriods, uhh earthquakes, aliens attack, unless i have been lied to by hollywood, all of these events are destined to take place with a black president in office.
i voted for him myself, but had i seen judgment day, or any movie with morgan friedman as president, i would have went with clinton.
i foresaw obamas killin osama, i mean hell i couldnt even make up a better headline "Obama got Osama"
i really do like obama, alot though, and plan to vote for him again. i just hope he can save us from the aliens, and ourselves.

You've obviously never seen "Mars Attacks." Jack's the President in that one.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#61204 2 years, 10 months ago
Equinox wrote:
Why think of him as a black president? How about just a good president?

I'd say Michele Bachman is a greater harbinger of disaster.

i forgot what I was going to type.
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by captaintony.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#61236 2 years, 10 months ago
If you watch this video you will see why we are all thankful that Obama ran, whether we voted for him or not, whether we like him or not.

Obama is the reason we are still dancin in the streets.

FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
dirty_wook
Junior Boarder

#61239 2 years, 10 months ago
I voted for Oh Bummer but when his head of the JUSTICE DEPT ERIC HOLDER shut down the INTERNET poker sites, well that was the straw that broke this dirty wooks back.

With all the ILL's in the world today the JUSTICE DEPARTMENT attacks a bunch of college educated poker players that are not hurting a sole.

Meanwhile the JUSTICE DEPARTMENT loads up the MEXICAN CARTELS with weapons in a STING, one weapon is actually responsible for 2 border agents deaths!!

So what do these IDIOTS DO???

They attack upper middle class white folks hobby of ON LINE POKER

FUCK THE USA. IT's as corrupt as a 3rd world dictatorship!!
deadegad
Platinum Boarder

#61270 2 years, 10 months ago
dirty_wook wrote:
I voted for Oh Bummer but when his head of the JUSTICE DEPT ERIC HOLDER shut down the INTERNET poker sites, well that was the straw that broke this dirty wooks back.

With all the ILL's in the world today the JUSTICE DEPARTMENT attacks a bunch of college educated poker players that are not hurting a sole.

Meanwhile the JUSTICE DEPARTMENT loads up the MEXICAN CARTELS with weapons in a STING, one weapon is actually responsible for 2 border agents deaths!!

So what do these IDIOTS DO???

They attack upper middle class white folks hobby of ON LINE POKER

FUCK THE USA. IT's as corrupt as a 3rd world dictatorship!!

Solyndra may indicate something somewhat like that. . ..
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by deadegad.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#61318 2 years, 10 months ago
yes yes, we are currupt, but as long as that lucky lucky 1% keeps the masses sedated with TV, movies, and dare i say it gasp-the internet, not to mention drugs, both prescription as well as street and booze and tobaco, i am of the opinion that the "status quo" will continue for as long as possible, until which time, when the grand ol'USA cant get a anouther cent on credit from anyone, those luckey 1% will get the hell outa dodge, allow, the masses to fall into a milatary state. its survivle of the fittest, and the fittest could be a 90 pound weakling behind the right computer, with the right knowledge. or it could be those who have already simpliified thier lives, due to economic constraints, and are able to grow food, filter water, basically, in the parlence of the times, those who can "get by and stay high". im looking forward to it myself, not being a trust fund baby, but i dont xpect it. americans, are great people, i have traveled this country and have been supported by the kindness of strangers of all genre. humans are good if they are left to their own devices, but when the puppeters start dangling carrots humans tend to slit each others throats. i think Thomas Jefferson said that america should have a revolution every 5 years or so. he might have been over sxagerating, to make a point. but i agree, and a revolution dosnt have to be bloody. it could be a revolution that occurs inside each human at the same time, that would allow them to govern themselves better. a celleluar revolution. lol, or a brainwavecrave revolution. i digress.
my point was not to start a political thread, it was as always, to bring a smile to the faces of the F3, and to point out htat Obama is aging gracfully, appearence wise. i dont do politcis.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#61441 2 years, 10 months ago
Im not going to partake in any political discussions on this board anymore. That being said, this shit is hilarious. Thanks Inaughty!
Time to create page: 0.46 seconds