• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

Re: Red Rocks!

#60990 3 years, 1 month ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
Touche!!! Well played some day I hope to gain membership to the cool kids club ..failing that I'll head to Lidsville. :)O

We will go there during the show. I'm certain of it.
mcolleen
Junior Boarder
You are the song that the morning brings

#61019 3 years, 1 month ago
Scar1e_f1re, you will be there in spirit & WB will be here soon! Maybe a F3 gathering @Mohegan!!
"The breeze would pause to listen in"
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#61020 3 years, 1 month ago
mcolleen wrote:
Scar1e_f1re, you will be there in spirit & WB will be here soon! Maybe a F3 gathering @Mohegan!!

I am thrilled they are heading back to my neck of the woods real soon. I am looking forward to reading some great reviews / honeymoon stories, stories about saving 20 seats : ) (I know it't only 2 seats for the newlyweds, very noble indeed strangerinBoulder- just busting chops here) and all the good stuff AFTER the show(s).

I enjoy watching the setlists live on twitter but gosh....I always wonder who is posting set lists during a show. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Any stabs at opening songs? I keep hearing there is a push to bring back my Brother Esau - (not as an opener...but who knows).
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: strangerinboulder
shakedownst
Junior Boarder

#61075 3 years, 1 month ago
Holy smokes, I can hardly contain my self. Flying out from Maine for the magic of that place. Yep. It will be spectacular! Counting the days...
The following user(s) said Thank You: mcolleen
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#61207 3 years, 1 month ago
scar1et_f1re wrote:
mcolleen wrote:

I am thrilled they are heading back to my neck of the woods real soon. I am looking forward to reading some great reviews / honeymoon stories, stories about saving 20 seats : ) (I know it't only 2 seats for the newlyweds, very noble indeed strangerinBoulder- just busting chops here) and all the good stuff AFTER the show(s).

I enjoy watching the setlists live on twitter but gosh....I always wonder who is posting set lists during a show. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Any stabs at opening songs? I keep hearing there is a push to bring back my Brother Esau - (not as an opener...but who

knows).

I'm hoping for the hootenanny. Yes, there will be good pics on the Forum after the shows, I'm sure. Spooky !
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#61208 3 years, 1 month ago
This is really gettin strange.. I sign in and the first post at the top is my bro seperated at birth. Anyway here's the early forecast for the day before the shows -- the day we arrive. Lookin good so far.

Thu, Sep 29
Day Night

Sunny High
71°F

Precip
0%

Wind: From SSE at 10 mph
Humidity: 38%
UV Index: 6 High

Clear Overnight Low
47°F
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by Walk in the Sunshine.
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#61217 3 years, 1 month ago
Predicting 80'ish for the weekend. And now the race is on.
probeck2001
Junior Boarder

#61221 3 years, 1 month ago
I'm really looking forward to it too!
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

#61247 3 years, 1 month ago
I am getting really excited!! Finally booked my camp site today. I was holding out for long range weather reports. I am finishing up my posters, and dreaming about set list. Can't wait to get there, and hopefully meet some of the great people on this forum.
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#61255 3 years, 1 month ago
Are you sure about that? Careful what you wish for. Once you are in the family, you can never leave. That being said...I will go for the "Bucket" opener on Friday. Don't really care. They will blow it up none the less.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gr8fuljen, deadontherivet, mcolleen
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds