• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
wngfan
Junior Boarder

Attaching pic from iPhone

#60792 2 years, 11 months ago
Hey there, anyone know if you can attach a pic from the iPhone? I would love to upload a pic or two from Cuthbert this coming weekend during the shows
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: Attaching pic from iPhone

#60805 2 years, 11 months ago
just save the picture to your hard drive.... you can add anything from you hard drive with the "attachments" right below where you type your response. If it's not working then make sure your in compatability mode, otherwise when you click "add file" it should bring you right to your hard drive then you just go to your pictures and double click the one you want....
wngfan
Junior Boarder

#60859 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, I am trying to attach directly from iPhone, before syncing with my hard drive. I was thinking about this because it would be fun to upload some pics dircetly from my iPhone to this forum, in "real time" from the Cuthbert shows. When you hit the "Attach File" button in Safari from an iPhone, nothing happens... so I was hoping there was a work around someone had figured out. Regardless, I will try to take some pics during the show. particularly any costumed Platypus sightings
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

#60863 2 years, 11 months ago
I've tried it and don't think it's possIble on the iPhone. If u find a way let me know. Thanks
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
Time to create page: 1.22 seconds