• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
kfender
Gold Boarder

Re: will 11/11/ at syracuse sell out?

#61286 3 years, 1 month ago
wlewis wrote:
simple, 2 upstate NY shows 2 hours away from each other...not everybody goes to every show man, they have everything to do with each ther...if they werent playing one of those cities, everybody from the one would be traveling to the other..a lot pf people from those cities will see no need to go to the other
I guess my point is if people would be choosing between the 2 Syracuse would win out because it is on a Friday leading into the weekend as opposed to the end ofthe weekend.I see your point about having options of either or but I think people having to pick one or the other most would choose a Friday over a Sunday
Chester
More or less in line

#61287 3 years, 1 month ago
Kfender, I absolutely agree. If I could only do one show, that would be the one I'd do. Fortunatley, I don't have to choose. : )
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
kfender
Gold Boarder

#61289 3 years, 1 month ago
Lewis as you said not everybody goes to every show.I think alot of people equidistant to both will choose Syracuse over Buffalo because of the Friday factor.That doesn't mean it will sell out either.It won't surprise me either way.It will be interesting to see how many people go.If I had more cash I would go to both since I won't have to work the day after Buffalo.I don't want to see Buffalo 3/4 full but I feel that may be the case
Blue42
Junior Boarder

#61344 3 years, 1 month ago
My daughter is a student @ SU and the show is actually being discusssed by some of the students. Probably ones like her that have a parent thats a Deadhead!
Roll Away The Dew
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#61530 3 years, 1 month ago
chester---yes buffalo is way bigger, definitely won't sell out

kfender--3/4? i'm guessing 1/3 heheh just kidding i hope it is crowded..i see the point you were getting at, i agree, most folks will hit fri over sun, just the way the weekend warrior schedule works
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Bedortha
Fresh Boarder

11.11.11 Mail order sold out

#64218 3 years ago
I'm glad I backed up at Ticket Bastard with Floor seats........
-------------
9/25/11
We are sorry, but we are unable to fill your Furthur order for Syracuse, as we have sold out of our allotment. Please check furthur.net for other ticket sources, or contact the outlets.
Good luck!
Elvis

Peace,
Elvis & the Crew @ GDTSTOO
DancingBear
Senior Boarder

Re: 11.11.11 Mail order sold out

#64245 3 years ago
Ya know, if the rumor mill has its full effect (Phill retireing and fall tour is the end for him touring.) I think many more shows will sell out.
Trust me, I hate rumors, but shows selling out is a positive out of a negative.
Can't talk to you without talkin' to me. Were guilty of the same ol' things.
Last Edit: 3 years ago by DancingBear.
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds