• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: Public Encounters

#60791 3 years, 1 month ago
illuminaughty wrote:
i was standing outside bill grahm civic aud. on dec 30 2010 and this guy whos dressed to the 9s all in a tux, not a suit, a tux, hat and cane and all, looks like he owns the place, well im bascially standing outside lookinmg in the large glass doors, dancing to the music flooding into the streets, he walkis over, i think to tell me to kick rocks ifn i dont have a ticket, well he didnt, he told me he used to work for bill grahamn himself, then bums a cig. give a me a ticket, its only halfway through the first set, and walks right in passed the people who take tickets like he owned the place. i have no idea who he was, but i wont ever forget that night.
THANKS DUDE WHOMEVER YOU ARE!
SWEET DEAL
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

Re: Public Encounters

#60797 3 years, 1 month ago
WE BUILT THIS CITY ON ROCK AND ROLL!
lame song, but there is some truth to it.
S.F. has an amphither built in the shape of a stealie, ok shoreline tech. in marine, but whatever, and well, all i can say is S.f and most points north in CA is the best thing goin in the USA today. great culture, good people, and the BEST pot. yeah it gets old getting spanged every time i go to town, but shit, aint as bad as livin in the bible belt. (i do love my ol'ky home though)
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds