• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

Furthur Rangers Merch

#6041 3 years, 6 months ago
Hey I missed out on the cool Rangers styled Furthur Merch at the Best Buy Shows and didn't see any at radio city. Anyone know where I can get my hands on one?
velvet thunder
Junior Boarder

Re: Furthur Rangers Merch

#6047 3 years, 6 months ago
Nope but i bought a poster for that show and didn't i go and loss it 5 mins later, if you come across one hit a brother up and i will do the same!
would you come closer if i asked you to?
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#6054 3 years, 6 months ago
Lol oh man hope it turns up@!
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#6857 3 years, 6 months ago
If anyone from the band sees this. Please get some of this tours merch on the website store. I would love to buy some of that Rangers styled hoodies from Best Buy. Those were so cool!
velvet thunder
Junior Boarder

#6898 3 years, 6 months ago
nah its gone, i was taking the train back to Boston after the show at 2:45 am and went to buy a few last beers... i left it at the beer store after putting it down and saying "i'm going to forget that" shoot! oh well.

We need rangers gear and the tour poster!!! i saw the tour poster i lost on ebay, 90 bucks starting bid. i paid 30 for it so i can't bring my self to pay 120 for the poster... ehhh, its one paper and ink right? i keep trying to tell myself that haha
would you come closer if i asked you to?
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#6905 3 years, 6 months ago
they sold out of the turtles poster both night i was @ radio city fri ,sun i heard they had some sat go figure i hope they merch store adds those too if any one from there is here
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#8290 3 years, 6 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
they sold out of the turtles poster both night i was @ radio city fri ,sun i heard they had some sat go figure i hope they merch store adds those too if any one from there is here

Yes they deff should. The merch store on furthur website is lacking. Plus I was trying to look at the merch after the best buy shows and the jerk security guy was being really pushy and said if your not buying you gotta leave. I wanted to look first argg and eventually I would have spent some $$$. Would love a Furthur rangers sweatshirt
bdog
Junior Boarder

#8316 3 years, 6 months ago
they need to make the run of production on posters larger as they are selling out to peeps reselling them on ebay and the like . FLOOD THE MARKET MERCH GUYS AND PUT THE RESELLERS OUTTA BUSINESS!
www.kimocklist.net DJA 3/21/42-3/19/11
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds