• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

Re: doodlebops?

#60211 2 years, 9 months ago
She competes in beauty pageants and wants to be a pastor when she grows up. I suppose Alex P Keaton would be a fair analogy. I figure it is simply my place to let her be the person she is. Her dream is Hillsong Bible college in australia . She is the one that has to be comfortable and happy with her choices. Not me.
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
DancingBear
Senior Boarder

#60221 2 years, 9 months ago
MsJimp wrote:
She competes in beauty pageants and wants to be a pastor when she grows up. I suppose Alex P Keaton would be a fair analogy. I figure it is simply my place to let her be the person she is. Her dream is Hillsong Bible college in australia . She is the one that has to be comfortable and happy with her choices. Not me.

I commend you msJimp, I for one have come to the realization that I have a tendency to tell my daughter who she should be out of fear she may make the same mistakes i did because she is soooooo much like me. My comfort is now that I see it I can change it and not be a hard ass all tha time.
Can't talk to you without talkin' to me. Were guilty of the same ol' things.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#60224 2 years, 9 months ago
I prefer teletubbies. lmao. Tinky Winky the gay purple murse toting teletubby is the best. Trust me, jus smoke a bowl, and hang out and watch the sunbaby giggle. Tis a good time. bahahahahha =-P
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

#60227 2 years, 9 months ago
MsJimp wrote:

That's awesome u are so supportive. My daughter is the same way. She is only 10, but hates camping, loves make up, and is forced to tolerate the Grateful Dead. Lol. Her idea of a vacation is room service, and going to the mall. I have to plan two family trips each year, Gratefulfest in the summer for me and the boy, and something a little more conventional for her. I try and keep it fair. Really all I want for my kids is for them to be happy with who they are, and not who I think they should be.
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#60270 2 years, 9 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
I prefer teletubbies. lmao. Tinky Winky the gay purple murse toting teletubby is the best. Trust me, jus smoke a bowl, and hang out and watch the sunbaby giggle. Tis a good time. bahahahahha =-P

you're out of your skull hahaha
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#60299 2 years, 9 months ago
glad i wasnt the only one who saw the connection first thing i saw before my coffee wasnt sure if iwas dreaming still
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Time to create page: 0.38 seconds