• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

doodlebops?

#60140 2 years, 7 months ago
woke up tv show called doodlebops was on cbs .anyone every see this show? i watched for a few minutes.it has to be made by old heads.its set on a colorful bus,the driver wheres a tye dye the others had bell bottoms and classic "hippy" cloths on they spoke of getting on the bus to go to to the show.thought it was a strange coinsidence.
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
MWoods
Junior Boarder

Re: doodlebops?

#60142 2 years, 7 months ago
Love the doodlebops! One of the best parts about having kids is the cool tv shows you get to watch.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#60152 2 years, 7 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
woke up tv show called doodlebops was on cbs .anyone every see this show? i watched for a few minutes.it has to be made by old heads.its set on a colorful bus,the driver wheres a tye dye the others had bell bottoms and classic "hippy" cloths on they spoke of getting on the bus to go to to the show.thought it was a strange coinsidence.

hahah what really? i'm laughing over the thought of it, also can only imagine your reaction to something like that
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#60161 2 years, 7 months ago
My kiddo can't stand the grateful dead or anything remotely related to it. She would never watch that show.
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
LBDowling
Expert Boarder
We must become ourselves before someone else does

#60172 2 years, 7 months ago
Almost as trippy as "Yo Gabba Gabba". That one can also be really funny... Saw an episode with Jack Black that was hysterical. Nothing beats Jack Black flying through the sky on a scooter wearing white boots and an orange polyester jumpsuit.... mesmerizing!!
Someday, everything's gonna be diff'rent... when I paint my masterpiece
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#60176 2 years, 7 months ago
LBDowling wrote:
Almost as trippy as "Yo Gabba Gabba". That one can also be really funny... Saw an episode with Jack Black that was hysterical. Nothing beats Jack Black flying through the sky on a scooter wearing white boots and an orange polyester jumpsuit.... mesmerizing!!

That yo gabba gabba is crazy! My lil nephews love the show. They are actually going to live yo gabba gabba today. But every time I watch the show with them the songs get stuck in my head!!!!!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
irishqueenie
Senior Boarder
let there be songs to fill the air!!!

#60179 2 years, 7 months ago
oh yeah both those shows are a trip- my god daughter and her sister and brother love both shows- i have had to dance around and sing and shit- and those songs definately get stuck in your head!
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#60184 2 years, 7 months ago
I asked my daughter about both of these shows and her response was "no way" that is the kind of crap that parents who are trying to force their kids to be hippies have their kids watch". I fugured right when I guessed she would have no interest. Then again she had issues with sesame street being too liberal for her, strange since she grew up in a household where keith olbermann is a daily feature. I tried and when she was a kid she refused to play with dirt or mud. She also would not play with play dough without gloves because in her words "dirt is gross". Y'all are lucky . She is 13 now and no different, she still hates blue jeans, chooses skirts whenever possible over pants and she is very prissy when it comes to makeup and hair and always has been. The girl knows what she likes. I am learning to really accept it all. Still
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
DancingBear
Senior Boarder

#60197 2 years, 7 months ago
The doodlebops...they were on a few years ago every morning. My son and daughter both watched and they both were just ok about them, not overly excited. But i did see a connection between the hippy bus driver and them being in a band, the same thoughts went through my head.
Can't talk to you without talkin' to me. Were guilty of the same ol' things.
DancingBear
Senior Boarder

#60199 2 years, 7 months ago
MsJimp wrote:
I asked my daughter about both of these shows and her response was "no way" that is the kind of crap that parents who are trying to force their kids to be hippies have their kids watch". I fugured right when I guessed she would have no interest. Then again she had issues with sesame street being too liberal for her, strange since she grew up in a household where keith olbermann is a daily feature. I tried and when she was a kid she refused to play with dirt or mud. She also would not play with play dough without gloves because in her words "dirt is gross". Y'all are lucky . She is 13 now and no different, she still hates blue jeans, chooses skirts whenever possible over pants and she is very prissy when it comes to makeup and hair and always has been. The girl knows what she likes. I am learning to really accept it all. Still

Sounds like you have a "Alex P. Keaton" on your hands.....Family ties.
Can't talk to you without talkin' to me. Were guilty of the same ol' things.
Time to create page: 0.44 seconds