• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
will work for doses
Senior Boarder
I am Lobar speaking to you from the future

Re: Questions? Problems? Post Them Here.

#137265 2 years, 4 months ago
Hello, I think this has been addressed, but I hadn't seen any new posts regarding images missing from posts in a while. I'm
specifically siting the 'post your artwork' thread. I posted a bunch of images, as did others, and they're now missing.
Is this due to their taking up too much storage?
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#138755 2 years, 4 months ago
Moderator wrote:
Hi All, We are aware of the attachment issue and are still working to fix it without affecting other parts of the site.

Any chance of an update on the status of the technical issues? It's not just pictures that are problematic, even a simple link from archive.org won't post most of the time. It would be very helpful to know if these issues are reparable, or if we're just going to have to live without some of the posting options we've enjoyed in the past. Thanks much!
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#138904 2 years, 4 months ago
PLEASE BAN this guy Charles Baer (I think that's it or close) for life. Guy is a disruptive dark cloud and we're tired of asking him to show respect in our home.

Here's one of his treads. Feel free to pm any regulars, they'll tell you all about this guy. I have no agenda with anyone, Charles may be a great guy, but he will not stop his hurtful games.

Here's one of his lighter threads. There are some real winners if you check out his posts. www.furthur.net/forum/general-discussion...l-i-t-o-r-i-s-of-god

Thank you kind sir (or lady ). Our great and powerful oz.

-peace to you and yours, and thank you once more for all you do for us.

PS, are PM's better for this kind of stuff?
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, will work for doses
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#142690 2 years, 3 months ago
to whom it may concern the site is runnning super slow i thought it was due to the show last nite but today its still super slow,i know its not on my end because every other site is loading fast
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Cub, SunshineSue
Chester
More or less in line

#144241 2 years, 3 months ago
April 9th. 3:30 in the afternoon. And the board is running really slow. Just FYI.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#144497 2 years, 3 months ago
couldnt access the board last nite
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#144595 2 years, 3 months ago
Moderator wrote:
Hi All, We are aware of the attachment issue and are still working to fix it without affecting other parts of the site.

Dear Moderator,

It looks like you haven't had a chance to sign in to the site since this post almost a month ago. So perhaps you're not aware of the many, many emails that have been sent and gone unanswered to the support folks. Perhaps you're also not aware of the horribly slow speed that the Forum is running at currently, and always does during show times, when folks most want to use the Forum. It would be very helpful to get some kind of response and information from someone about why the Forum is having so many problems and whether or not there's actually someone working to solve them. It's very hard to believe that the band would want their community of fans treated so poorly. Thanks for anything you can do to remedy this situation or just provide us with an update.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , wlewis, ecojaded
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#147919 2 years, 3 months ago
please fix the speed of this site. it's so slow that it is deterring people from wanting to even log on or visit.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: ecojaded
domyanite
Fresh Boarder

#148277 2 years, 3 months ago
wlewis wrote:
please fix the speed of this site. it's so slow that it is deterring people from wanting to even log on or visit.

I had dialup long ago, at least it's not quite like that I will assume the speed issue will be ironed out eventually!
“I say, Phil, my dog has no nose.” “No nose? How does he smell” “Blooming awful!”

#157133 2 years, 2 months ago
Hi All,
Update on the photo issue. You should now be able to upload and see all past photos that were not displaying. We are however still working on some fixes with Internet Explorer 9. Currently the only way to upload using IE 9 is to turn off the Protected Mode Security setting, which we don't recommend for other sites. Firefox, Safari, Chrome, etc all work fine.

To help with the speed during shows, we have built out a new server that will handle the processing power of the Forum on the server. So speeds and down time will be less.

Thanks,
the hamsters
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#157139 2 years, 2 months ago
Moderator wrote:
Hi All,
Update on the photo issue. You should now be able to upload and see all past photos that were not displaying. We are however still working on some fixes with Internet Explorer 9. Currently the only way to upload using IE 9 is to turn off the Protected Mode Security setting, which we don't recommend for other sites. Firefox, Safari, Chrome, etc all work fine.

To help with the speed during shows, we have built out a new server that will handle the processing power of the Forum on the server. So speeds and down time will be less.

Thanks,
the hamsters

Ya'll are welcome

Thank you for this very happy news

Much Love to the Hamsters

Keep turning that Wheel

Love Always,

Paige MoonDancer
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Cub, scar1et_f1re
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#157628 2 years, 2 months ago
more power pellets for those hard working hamsters and a big bottle of fresh spring water
Last Edit: 2 years, 2 months ago by 83msg1sttyme.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , scar1et_f1re
Time to create page: 0.91 seconds