• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
jodiah
Expert Boarder

Re: Questions? Problems? Post Them Here.

#264082 10 months ago
jodiah wrote:
Sustainabill wrote:
wlewis wrote:
i think it happens by chance, but you can see that all apostrophes turn into backslashes that is all ' turn into \

if you see it, cancel out and try again

Thanks for the tip. This glitch may be the source for resolving the replication problem. Hopefully, the instructions to change the apostrophe into backslashes can be deleted, and order will return to the board. In the meantime, being diligent and checking apostrophes when copying may help prevent further replication.

Frank Zappa was right! "It should be easy to see. The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe."

The same thing just happened to me, plus it replicated the thread Sweetwater Shows Missing. Now there 3 of these threads by different people.

And, now the spammers are back. It seems that everything gets buggy when they show up.
ZenoMarx
Gold Boarder
PLEASE be quiet when the band is playing. PLEASE.

#266182 9 months, 3 weeks ago
I know this has been beaten to death, but can someone PLEASE fix this problem with new threads being made when someone tries to post to a thread? It's impossible to follow a conversation if they're fractured into new threads at every turn. There's no sense in trying to have a conversation if this continues, and if you cannot converse on a message board, the message board is pointless. Fix it or shut it down. It is really discouraging.
You aren't interesting or clever when you write or speak in the lyrics of others. Rather, what are YOUR words?

It's dead and over when close enough is good enough.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis, DancingTurtle, AcidTestGraduate
DancingTurtle
Platinum Boarder

#267659 9 months, 2 weeks ago
I'm trying to post this on Questions? Problems? but we will see if it gets there.
I was on General Discussion and I went to edit an old post of mine but it took me to an even older post of mine that was on Music Talk what the blank come on Moderator do something already fix the Forum.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#268016 9 months, 1 week ago
If there's anything you can do so that we can post videos again without creating a duplicate thread it would be greatly appreciated!!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#268766 9 months, 1 week ago
Please either get the resources from the band to get this site functional or put up a "donate" button and let the users pay for repairs. No site on the web should be allowed to exist that works as poorly as this one does. It's an embarrassment to the musicians and an insult to the fans.
DancingTurtle
Platinum Boarder

#269481 9 months, 1 week ago
Please fix the forum people are talking about leaving Furthur.net and going over to Facebook.
Fiat-Lux
Junior Boarder

#270809 9 months ago
Hello, I attended the Cooperstown show, Great time, however I just put in the 3rd disk and it is a copy of the second disk! How do I go about getting a 3rd disk? Your thoughts? Thanks for all you do, Fiat-Lux
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#270812 9 months ago
Fiat-Lux wrote:
Hello, I attended the Cooperstown show, Great time, however I just put in the 3rd disk and it is a copy of the second disk! How do I go about getting a 3rd disk? Your thoughts? Thanks for all you do, Fiat-Lux

Send Gnomes and Hobbits an email. Same thing happened to me with last year's Red Rocks. They were happy to send me a replacement however it took them 3 times to finally get it right! So now I'm stuck with all these sets of RR shows and only one is listenable.

If you receive a defect please email us at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it and
we will get you out a replacement. Satisfaction guaranteed.
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Sustainabill
Fiat-Lux
Junior Boarder

#270854 9 months ago
Thank you so much for getting me connected to Gnomes & Hobbits to get my disk!
Very Thankful, Fiat-Lux
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#271217 9 months ago
It took 8 minutes to be able to get back in here after my last post.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Time to create page: 0.69 seconds