• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

Re: Questions? Problems? Post Them Here.

#258309 1 year, 2 months ago
Editing and quoting are still problematic for me. (using a pc, not an Apple product)
Thank You Jerry
Chester
More or less in line

#258326 1 year, 2 months ago
For me at least, if I insert an image, or paste a link in a thread reply, it duplicates it, and starts a new thread with the reply.
Simple reply's are no problem.
For log in issues, I can sign in with no problems on my lap top, But have continuing problems signing in with my PC.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sustainabill
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#258369 1 year, 2 months ago
Sustainabill wrote:
Editing and quoting are still problematic for me. (using a pc, not an Apple product)

Chester is on to something. I can edit or quote if there is no link, also. However, threads with my most active participation tend to have lots of links, and that's where the problem lies.
Thank You Jerry
Last Edit: 1 year, 2 months ago by Sustainabill.
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#258418 1 year, 2 months ago
Still having the same problem, I have to jump through loops and try signing in on firefox, chrome, and internet explorer and still barely get on most of the time. Feel like I'm riding the short bus of forums. Seriously I appreciate the work the Mod and all have put into this forum but it seems like it needs a complete makeover as it is the worst forum I have come across on this here interweb (with the greatest people though). Please help us Mods I wanna mingle with my peeps and time and time again I have chosen this medium to do so and as one who does not handle change too well I would love to continue communicating with them here. Thank you
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sustainabill

#258657 1 year, 2 months ago
Hey guys, we realize there are still a bunch of issues with the board. The main issues the ability to create accounts and getting the login to work at all times. We are working to fix the issues.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, iamthedoor, Sustainabill
ChefArugula
Expert Boarder
The Turtle abides....

#259324 1 year, 2 months ago
Thank You all for all that You do....
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#260393 1 year, 2 months ago
Moderator wrote:
Hey guys, we realize there are still a bunch of issues with the board. The main issues the ability to create accounts and getting the login to work at all times. We are working to fix the issues.

Make those hamsters on the wheel run faster, burn some midnight oil. We know you can do it

edit: obviously there are no hamsters on a wheel, and I don't advocate such a means of doing anything other than let the
little critters get some exercise, if they so choose, without coercion. Just wanted to point this out should anyone want to accuse I and I of supporting any cruelty to animals.
Last Edit: 1 year, 2 months ago by AcidTestGraduate.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#260477 1 year, 2 months ago
It would be very nice to be able to post pictures and links without creating another thread. Thanks!!

Add- interesting that you can post a picture in this thread without a new one being created....
Last Edit: 1 year, 2 months ago by SunshineSue.
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#260557 1 year, 2 months ago
My signing in issue seems to be all fixed up, thanks Mod:)
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
DrippingColors
Junior Boarder

#260567 1 year, 2 months ago
I still can't edit my original posts and have to relog into the site multiple times
Time to create page: 0.49 seconds