• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
DancinBear
Junior Boarder

Re: Questions? Problems? Post Them Here.

#256917 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Dear Kind Gentlemen,

Thank you for your efforts subduing a unruly virus and getting the forum up and running. However, I am having a little issue. Any posting I make does not show unless I am signed in. I do not know if this is a forum problem or a Chrome problem. Any attention you can give to this matter is grately appreciated.

Thank you kindly,
Dancinbear
DancinBear
Junior Boarder

#257026 11 months, 2 weeks ago
whatever you did it worked.

thank you.
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#257158 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Hey Mod I'm still having a hell of a time signing in. I enter my username and password then the page goes blank and has a warning on the top of the page about wrong header or something, I try and refresh and it won't let me so I have to open a new window and go through the furthur.net front door and then I'm signed in. Would love some help with that, really appreciate ironing out the other kinks for us this place is awesome and it's sure good to be back!
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
St.Stephenhead
Gold Boarder
Empty bottles that can't be filled

#257557 11 months, 1 week ago
Cannot send a private message as of right now. Not a major problem little curious if any one else is having this issue
Time there was and plenty, but from that cup no more
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#258142 11 months, 1 week ago
It's almost impossible to get signed in, I guess it's getting a little better but it is pretty ridiculous.

And for PMs - I lost most of mine. Either that or I lost my memory but there seems to be a bunch missing. Haven't tried sending a PM.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Chester
More or less in line

#258196 11 months, 1 week ago
Yeah, I'm being forced to get more creative each time. And more persistent too. It now takes several tries.
I do hope these issues will be addressed soon.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#258258 11 months, 1 week ago
I am trying to edit previous threads. When I hit "submit," I am taken to a spot to start a new topic. Something is not right. I do not know if you will see this, but I will try to submit it.
Thank You Jerry
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#258267 11 months, 1 week ago
Topics are replicating when supplemented. Duplicates (most start Re: followed by the original thread title) are appearing. Please repair this glitch before the forum becomes s ball of confusion. Thanks for your attention to this important matter.
Thank You Jerry
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#258269 11 months, 1 week ago
Denver Man wrote:
It's almost impossible to get signed in, I guess it's getting a little better but it is pretty ridiculous.

And for PMs - I lost most of mine. Either that or I lost my memory but there seems to be a bunch missing. Haven't tried sending a PM.

If you hit Reply on a thread when you're not signed in, use the lower larger sign in bar. If you do not actually reply, it may kick you out again.

This might be the only thread that I can actually reply to without getting kicked out to start a new thread (see previous comments). Other threads are reproducing!
Thank You Jerry
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#258282 11 months, 1 week ago
Editing or quoting from a post with links is creating new threads. These new threads are begin with "Re:" This glitch is new. It may be connected with the repair work done on the private message side of the board as it seems like that may now be working properly. It might be related to the Boardcode being reactivated. I have posted this warning as a new thread, also. BE AWARE! Editing or quoting from a post with links may have to be curtailed until this current problem is resolved.
Thank You Jerry
Last Edit: 11 months, 1 week ago by Sustainabill.
Time to create page: 0.46 seconds