• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Questions? Problems? Post Them Here.

#236493 1 year, 2 months ago
Nevermind, you're a step ahead of me!
Last Edit: 1 year, 2 months ago by SunshineSue.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#237702 1 year, 2 months ago
i notice there is not a rule against scalping tickets on the website (selling them for more than the FACE VALUE and at most including fees paid)

unless you encourage an open door policy of scalping here, you should make that a rule. kind of crazy someone is about to sell tickets for more than face value thru this website. kind of crazy someone would buy them.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#238349 1 year, 1 month ago
wlewis wrote:
i notice there is not a rule against scalping tickets on the website (selling them for more than the FACE VALUE and at most including fees paid)

unless you encourage an open door policy of scalping here, you should make that a rule. kind of crazy someone is about to sell tickets for more than face value thru this website. kind of crazy someone would buy them.

Come on, man! Let the buyer beware. Discourage others from buying from scalpers. Chase scalpers away. We don't really need rules to know how to behave responsibly. We know the rules by now. Chase the scalpers away.
Thank You Jerry
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#238703 1 year, 1 month ago
well if it's possible for you to prevent us from making posts within 20 seconds.... can't you do something such as, make it so you can't make new threads 10-20 minutes apart from each other?? ....

I don't think it would interfere with the forum much or make anyone upset

this would at least help stop the spam that comes in 5 threads or more at a time within 10 minutes
mr. nobody
Junior Boarder

#243441 1 year, 1 month ago
No problem with Forum. But Criticism of this FURTHUR WEBSITE. ....It used to be great. Lately a few things became less than optimal...
1) TOUR page isn't updated, still. Used to be when a tour or shows were announced they'd be put up here, along with links for ticket sales.
2) In general show updates have been real slow. Other websites have much more current info on the band's shows than this website! I'm talking about already announced shows. Examples are All Good and the availability of single-day tickets for Bottlerock. In the past this website has been the place to come for current news and a good source for how to get tickets. Not anymore.
3) The TOUR page had links for ticket sales for when they went on sale. On this east coast run that was different- go to HOME page, read announcement, hit link for more info, see shows w/ links to sales EXCEPT for Atlantic City show! You never posted a link for public tickets and when they went on sale we had to scramble to figure out where they were being sold! (It wasn't Ticketfly).
In conclusion, love you guys, love what you're doing, but you're slipping a little and are less reliable. The other unofficial websites are now more on top of it than you. However, we must wade through piles of rumors to get the real info. You are the official website and it was a real pleasure to rely on you in times past. Have a great day!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#243572 1 year, 1 month ago
Sustainabill wrote:
wlewis wrote:

Come on, man! Let the buyer beware. Discourage others from buying from scalpers. Chase scalpers away. We don't really need rules to know how to behave responsibly. We know the rules by now. Chase the scalpers away.

that didn't work. i was the only one who said anything about it. i didn't see YOU there saying anything.

i know forum people who support scalpers, and that's cool, but it ain't going down here. your shady backdoor deals can be done in the dark alley.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Iriecycle
Expert Boarder
AND LEAVE IT ON!!!!

#243804 1 year, 1 month ago
How do I utilize these emoticons that folks post in here and other forums? I've been saving the image in a new tab then copying GIF image into a folder though I don't seem to be able to then later paste it into a message in this forum or others? Help. Thanks.
I Am You, As You Are Me, As We Are One, and We Are All Together.
Last Edit: 1 year, 1 month ago by Iriecycle.

#244087 1 year, 1 month ago
The emoticons are below the subject when you go to post a message or reply.
mr. nobody
Junior Boarder

#244817 1 year, 1 month ago
Following up on my earlier post, or question...I like you guys and I'm not trying to be negative at all...but what's up? Is the budget for this site reduced and so there's less time spent updating, or am I just missing something?
3 weeks All Good has been announced but not a word on this site- except for people like me chiming in.
LA Greek shows announced but not an official word on here
Next week Vibes will announce but I won't bother looking here...because you guys don't keep up w/ current info at all. So...I guess it's all about watching for the venues to announce and then start guessing on where and when tix will happen? Again, I'm not meaning to be negative. I'm surprised this site has dropped the ball so hard. I guess I'm hoping there's a good reason for it so I can understand? Somebody got the flu? I'd understand that. Hiding the info to throw the scalpers off? Hurrah! That would be a reason. But you guys are the official site so yeah, I am confused...
The following user(s) said Thank You: bluetrainsugaree
praynika12
Fresh Boarder

#252361 1 year ago
Question: I can't find a way to edit/add an Avatar after having created my account. Am I missing something?
Time to create page: 0.48 seconds