• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

Re: Questions? Problems? Post Them Here.

#81627 2 years, 8 months ago
I don't think I have ever seen them start on time for any show. That being said, people here say it can take a while to get through MSG security. I really don't know about this since they are in the midst of a reconstruction project at MSG. My advice is to get there as quickly as you can if you want a shot at hearing the entire 1st set. Good luck.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

#83718 2 years, 8 months ago
When the band is on tour, the site is getting hit hard with traffic. This is Grate, but the site is slowed to the point of complete frustration. Any plans in the future to replace the Family wagon with Ferrari? A Family Ferrari would be kind
The following user(s) said Thank You: irishqueenie, SunshineSue
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#84191 2 years, 8 months ago
Bakes wrote:
When the band is on tour, the site is getting hit hard with traffic. This is Grate, but the site is slowed to the point of complete frustration. Any plans in the future to replace the Family wagon with Ferrari? A Family Ferrari would be kind
tis true i oftengiveup out of frustration,i love BS 'ing during the show on the "set list" section but its soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
irishqueenie
Senior Boarder
let there be songs to fill the air!!!

#86426 2 years, 8 months ago
tried to post here with 2 problems during the live stream of albany- and my request to the moderator ended up in general discussion- so slow and almost impossible to communicate on forum.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#86565 2 years, 8 months ago
Some of us are having trouble attaching pictures today. I tried both jpeg and gif files but no luck. I will try again to attach a pic below.

Attachment C:\Documents and Settings\Ness\My Documents\My Pictures\skull.jpg not found

83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#86664 2 years, 8 months ago
Island Head wrote:
Some of us are having trouble attaching pictures today. I tried both jpeg and gif files but no luck. I will try again to attach a pic below.

Attachment C:\Documents and Settings\Ness\My Documents\My Pictures\skull.jpg not found

i had similar problem awhile back i had to click on the compatability tab for IE
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#92757 2 years, 8 months ago
Hey Moderator, come on over to the other threads! We'd love to hear from you, I'm sure you have some killler stories...whoever you are
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#93193 2 years, 8 months ago
iamthedoor wrote:
Hey Moderator, come on over to the other threads! We'd love to hear from you, I'm sure you have some killler stories...whoever you are

I have often wondered myself, who is the mysterious man or woman behind that curtain. The great oz?

And thanks again for keeping this world running so smoothly. It's obviously very much appreciated by so many people in so many places.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
LaLa
Fresh Boarder

#95456 2 years, 7 months ago
OK....OK....it's Thursday night, Dec. 8, 2011 & noone has gotten the answer to this week's Furthurmore Friday question or they just haven't posted the answer yet??? I think it might be a first.......Do you (Furthur site) just keep the same question up for the next week until someone gets the answer?....I'm just curiously patiently wanting to know the answer.....thanks
LaLa
Fresh Boarder

#95462 2 years, 7 months ago
Can you answer? Yes I can
But what would be the answer to the answer man?
Time to create page: 1.13 seconds