• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
arjanstar
Junior Boarder

Re: Questions? Problems? Post Them Here.

#49987 2 years, 8 months ago
EMOTICONS make posting fun!!!!
Feel good music in your soul. Make your body want to Rock and Roll!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
intothesun
Visitor

#50130 2 years, 8 months ago
Can you please take the general discussion thread titled "Greetings my nigs" down please. It is offensive and racist. I dont care how it was meant or if people use the term as such with friends in a non racial way, but as a thread topic, its disturbing and offensive. Many others agree its crossing the line and not ok. Yes , some rant the guys nice, bla bla bla and one idiot actually said..."It doesnt matter anyway cause most people who attend shows aren't black anyway." Please take the thread down. And thanks -
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#51997 2 years, 7 months ago
Thanks for all you do to make this a great site! Just a couple of requests to make it even more fun: definitely having EMOTICONS would be wonderful, and it seems like it should be a fairly easy thing to add. Perhaps more difficult, but still would be appreciated at some point, would be to have some kind of notification when a private message is received. It would save having to keep checking the "connection" side for messages.
Thanks again for everything!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, irishqueenie, captaintony
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#52001 2 years, 7 months ago
Yes, I second that on the notification. It does show up in my regular email account, but it would be smoother if there was a side panel on this website that might tell you there are several unread messages or such. Thanks for all you do!
The following user(s) said Thank You: irishqueenie

#52454 2 years, 7 months ago
captaintony wrote:
Yes, I second that on the notification. It does show up in my regular email account, but it would be smoother if there was a side panel on this website that might tell you there are several unread messages or such. Thanks for all you do!

Hey, it does not show up in the forum yet. But you should see them if you go to the Furthur Connect. It will show that you have items in your inbox.
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#52487 2 years, 7 months ago
Please consider sanitizing or deleting the remnants of distasteful comments that are now on this thread (Questions, Problems, Post them here>?). Just a suggestion. Some are ugly imo and should be removed. Gives us deadheads a bad name.

I was reading some of the posts in this thread and I was wondering if some of these comments should also be deleted. Specifically, the post re: my XXXXX was quite distasteful in my opinion. Thank you so much for deleting that thread. I think it would be nice if the post requesting the thread be removed also be removed, as it had a tiny taste of the some of the distasteful comments.

I appreciate all that you do, and understand what every you decide to do (or not do).

Hey, one more question while I hopefully have your "ear"-- any chance of setting up something where we can chat with any band member(s) online. Hey, I can dream, right? I think it would make the site special.

Thanks for listening, and be well / safe
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by scar1et_f1re. Reason: to sanitize distasteful word
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#54733 2 years, 7 months ago
Izancarlos is back again under a different name, spouting more hate n threats of violence. Hes under the name tomtaliman or sumtin now.
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by DeadHead420.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, irishqueenie, scar1et_f1re, doin_that_rag
irishqueenie
Senior Boarder
let there be songs to fill the air!!!

#54848 2 years, 7 months ago
i wish you guys would put an"inappropriate button" or "Report button" right next to the thank you button-this should be easy to do - it also would bring it to the moderators attention much faster! i would think it would make your job easier- and i know it would make us all very happy - esp with the recent influx of trolls!
thanks
also what do you do when the trolls pm you? cant we have a block person or something?
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by irishqueenie. Reason: more to say
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, DeadHead420

#55988 2 years, 7 months ago
irishqueenie wrote:
i wish you guys would put an"inappropriate button" or "Report button" right next to the thank you button-this should be easy to do - it also would bring it to the moderators attention much faster! i would think it would make your job easier- and i know it would make us all very happy - esp with the recent influx of trolls!
thanks
also what do you do when the trolls pm you? cant we have a block person or something?

Please hit us up at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it for issues like this. Thanks!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, scar1et_f1re
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#57096 2 years, 7 months ago
I just posted something that may make you nervous

Today's Pranksters

about the Anonymous hackers mug shots being publicized.

Do with it what you will, it's your board.
Time to create page: 0.88 seconds