• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
StaggerSage
Fresh Boarder

Re: Questions? Problems? Post Them Here.

#40035 3 years ago
Hey Moderator,

I have two questions. The first is about my profile, it seems that my profile after I first log in is different than the one I can access when I click on profile from the forum pages. The one has a little bio about me and stuff and the other doesn't. How do I get to the origanal one when I first log on.

Also I was wondering if there was a forum or if one could be created where we could ask questions about the history of the GD and other band related trivia. For instance I've been wondering for sometime and couldn't find the answer anywhere: Did John Lennon ever go to a Dead show, say like Filllmore East before it closed? Did John ever meet Jerry? Just kinda curious. Thanks
Nick

#40494 3 years ago
StaggerSage wrote:
Hey Moderator,

I have two questions. The first is about my profile, it seems that my profile after I first log in is different than the one I can access when I click on profile from the forum pages. The one has a little bio about me and stuff and the other doesn't. How do I get to the origanal one when I first log on.

Also I was wondering if there was a forum or if one could be created where we could ask questions about the history of the GD and other band related trivia. For instance I've been wondering for sometime and couldn't find the answer anywhere: Did John Lennon ever go to a Dead show, say like Filllmore East before it closed? Did John ever meet Jerry? Just kinda curious. Thanks

There is a Furthur Connect profile and Forum profile. They should have the same info but display it differently. The Connect and Forum can be reached under Community in the nav.

I would post that question to the General Discussion Forum.
Lynx
Visitor

#41529 3 years ago
Hey Moderator... how do I delete my account and in doing so all my posts? I want to wipe the slate clean as it were. Thanx....

#41986 3 years ago
Lynx wrote:
Hey Moderator... how do I delete my account and in doing so all my posts? I want to wipe the slate clean as it were. Thanx....

contact us at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreenSunshine
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#42485 3 years ago
Moderator...question... I want to use Jerry Garcia's face on a shirt design and don't want to infrige on copyrights rules..so who should I turn to with these questions..whats allowed ect
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#43728 3 years ago
i think thats something for the folks at grateful dead headquaters
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#44308 3 years ago
How do I get in touch with someone...just need to be pointed in th right direction
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools

#46170 2 years, 12 months ago
Abba wrote:
How do I get in touch with someone...just need to be pointed in th right direction

At the top under Community select Connect. There you can add friends and send messages, post on walls, add photos, etc.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#49282 2 years, 11 months ago
This was posted by me in a thread, not directed at you, but at izancarlos, jus copy/pasted it. Im sure you will see everyones complaint is valid.

Ya know what, I cant remain quiet. I am, as is everyone else here, tired of your ignorance. And i dont appreciate passive aggressive threats on my PM, which i thought was private but evidently not. " Look forward 2 meeting u there,have a great night!!!", along with " Yes,yes, c u @ red rocks along w dh420" , along with" One ugly white boy now an uglier rich white boy,c u @ red rocks,hunting permits we don't need no stinking hunting permits! " Along with MANY MANY MANY other hateful ignorant comments. Ive tried holdin my tongue, in hopes that this problem would go away. Evidently not. I for one AM NOT ON THIS SITE TO RECEIVE THREATS!!!. This is a place for family. I cant figure out how to email the moderator directly, n since the report function isnt working, im asking everybody to email the moderator with your complaints. Im positive im not alone in my thoughts. This IS NOT acceptable, and im hoping that the moderator will realize this and finally block this hate from our site.
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by DeadHead420.

#49353 2 years, 11 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
And MORE. =-( Quote~ Ur "brothers" have sold u out...centuries ago...love ,love,HA!! U idiots say.u care 4 each other,b.s. any of u ever run into sum real tsa ,which u will very soon..they wud run so away so fast,Thts the white man disease,talk real bad ass then go cry to mommy n daddy.were here,and waiting 4 u...we are all Sovereign nations,anything goes here,..talk is cheap...come talk to me @ red rocks,bring security..we have the FBI. Full blooded Indian to give. u a taste of how we run things,,good luck,....

I dont think i need to quote anymore.......

Pleae email us at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it to report offensive posts, users, etc.
Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: furthurfeline, irishqueenie, DeadHead420
Time to create page: 0.54 seconds