• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Trollzapper
Junior Boarder

Re: Questions? Problems? Post Them Here.

#32844 3 years, 2 months ago
Can we please get an ignore button in the forum? Then we can all go back to being ourselves and the trolls can to be happy little trolls.
milesgone
Junior Boarder
All the milesgone behind me to see shows

#33107 3 years, 2 months ago
similar issue here...just registered today. Cannot upload an avatar in my profile. After saving, always revert to the stock "no photo.jpg. Thanks in advance for any assistance.
AND LEAVE IT ON!

Hey its just slow.. today its the avatar I switched it to. In spite of the fact you cannot get the little blue dot to go away it will work just slowly..

thx Furthur see u the last four shows of july!!

#33648 3 years, 2 months ago
ashesnglass1 wrote:
milesgone wrote:
I want to change my avatar image..

everytime I up load a new avatar.. I cannot get the little blue button that says keep current avatar or use default avatar to go away.

even after I have up loaded the new image. It keeps my old one..

what am I doing wrong? Does it take a day or so to actually change it?

I have tried three times..

similar issue here...just registered today. Cannot upload an avatar in my profile. After saving, always revert to the stock "no photo.jpg. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

What type of file are you trying to use. The forum only accepts jpeg, gif, png files.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#36468 3 years, 2 months ago
the "add file" thing at the bottom when your replying to a post isn't working for me - and its a jpeg picture to.

When I click "add file" it sends me to my photos then when I click on one it goes back to the reply page but nothing is added in the "add file" space

I have posted pics this way before and it would always put a url thing in that space and then you add it to your post but now its not working for some reason....
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by MushroomMan.

#36520 3 years, 2 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
the "add file" thing at the bottom when your replying to a post isn't working for me - and its a jpeg picture to.

When I click "add file" it sends me to my photos then when I click on one it goes back to the reply page but nothing is added in the "add file" space

I have posted pics this way before and it would always put a url thing in that space and then you add it to your post but now its not working for some reason....

How large is the file? There is a 1MB limit.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#36569 3 years, 2 months ago
59.9 kb ...... and also I just tried to post a pic that I have posted on here several times before and that wont even post, that one is 140 kb.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#36934 3 years, 1 month ago
its like the insert link isn't working anymore. Usually I click "add file" then it sends me to my pictures then I double click on one and a URL goes in that white box and the "add file" changes to say "insert".

Now when I click "add file" it sends me to my pictures and when I double click one (even one that I added successfuly at least half a dozen times before), there is no URL in that little white box and it still says "add file". Then I click "add file" again and it repeats the same process going back to my pictures.

hope I explained that good enough.....
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by MushroomMan.

#37546 3 years, 1 month ago
MushroomMan wrote:
its like the insert link isn't working anymore. Usually I click "add file" then it sends me to my pictures then I double click on one and a URL goes in that white box and the "add file" changes to say "insert".

Now when I click "add file" it sends me to my pictures and when I double click one (even one that I added successfuly at least half a dozen times before), there is no URL in that little white box and it still says "add file". Then I click "add file" again and it repeats the same process going back to my pictures.

Testing
furthur.jpg

#37547 3 years, 1 month ago
MushroomMan wrote:

Can you email us at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it so we can trouble shoot. Things are working fine on our end.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#37580 3 years, 1 month ago
absolutley, thanks for the help.

My e-mail dosn't work on this computer though so It won't be until this afternoon after work (wens)
Time to create page: 0.49 seconds