• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

Re: Will Furthur sell out Fall Tour shows?

#60435 2 years, 11 months ago
Well first I hope they all sell out. In reality there is no chance in hell they sell out Penn State. The GD with Jerry played rec hall (capacity about 5k) and the BJ Center hold 16k. Saw the OO there in oo (with a Hanson sit in! yippie! ) and it wasn't even half full. With these bigger arenas and a retarded (sorry to be politically incorrect but it is the most succint word that fits) touring schedule with tons of travel.. I'm their target demographic and I'm only doin one show and I usually do 4 or 5 at least. If they did 2 nights at MSG it would be worth the trip but its WAY to expensive for one show and not even on a Friday or Saturday.
I'm just gonna get rested up for the 5 night Tower Spring tour 2012 shows.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#60787 2 years, 11 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
Well first I hope they all sell out. In reality there is no chance in hell they sell out Penn State. The GD with Jerry played rec hall (capacity about 5k) and the BJ Center hold 16k. Saw the OO there in oo (with a Hanson sit in! yippie! ) and it wasn't even half full. With these bigger arenas and a retarded (sorry to be politically incorrect but it is the most succint word that fits) touring schedule with tons of travel.. I'm their target demographic and I'm only doin one show and I usually do 4 or 5 at least. If they did 2 nights at MSG it would be worth the trip but its WAY to expensive for one show and not even on a Friday or Saturday.
I'm just gonna get rested up for the 5 night Tower Spring tour 2012 shows.
well put,sometimes ya got to prioritize on the plus side for them ill prob buy more shows to listen to
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#60798 2 years, 11 months ago
venues 10000 and under they will sell out, or damn near sell out, dependint of course on location, and day of week, venues over that will not sell out, xcepting MSG.
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#60836 2 years, 11 months ago
It looks like Portland may sell out first. There are only 40 tickets available on Stub Hub and the cheapest is $79.00, almost double face value.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#60926 2 years, 11 months ago
whoever buys them isn't to smart, theres still tickets available for face. searched for 6 on ticketmaster (the maximum) and they were available.
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds