• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

Re: Will Furthur sell out Fall Tour shows?

#59999 3 years ago
MsJimp wrote:
State college and wilkes barre will sell out so will atlantic city. These are within reasonable distance of philly. If you ask me if Bobby is looking to turn some coin with tri he should have put it in philly lol as well as phils terrapin landing. The boys should just get permanant weekly gigs at the tower and they will sell out for the next 15 years. {{{{{{{{Philly the city that time forgot}}}}}}}} in the summer they could play weekly at the mann and keep the shakedown vendors employed.

This could work! Really!
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
drpsilocybo
Junior Boarder
Trying to find a peacefull song

#60085 3 years ago
I would be surprised if they sold out John Paul Jones in Charlottesville on a Tuesday
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#60159 3 years ago
leshweirD wrote:
I'm thinking Portland ME might sell out.
It only holds 9,800
It is the 2nd show of tour
on a Friday night
all GA show
and only $40!

Geez, that is gonna be one fantastic show!

i agree, i am almost certain portland will sell out, but not for a month or so, a little closer to show date

it is one stop i'd like to make but i can't guarantee it into my schedule after this west coast tour, so i am holding off, and i hope my feelings about it are correct so i can snag one later
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#60160 3 years ago
MsJimp wrote:
State college and wilkes barre will sell out so will atlantic city. These are within reasonable distance of philly. If you ask me if Bobby is looking to turn some coin with tri he should have put it in philly lol as well as phils terrapin landing. The boys should just get permanant weekly gigs at the tower and they will sell out for the next 15 years. {{{{{{{{Philly the city that time forgot}}}}}}}} in the summer they could play weekly at the mann and keep the shakedown vendors employed. They did not sell out in cinci so I doubt a columbus arena as well. Although I think they did sell out the lifestyles pavillion or came damn close to it and for the most part that was a fine show. The fireworks were insane. Charlottesville will probably sell out because that is the closest show to the dc area.

i agree AC and WB will sell out, state college i think may be a toss up, but it should sell out....the deadheads for obama show there was packed to the gills i remember..are you located in PA?? haha philly can only wish for that! i couldn't complain i do love philly and it's not too far from WNY...columbus did sell out last year but it was like day of show or a couple days before...were you there? i wanted to go but it didn't happen...i personally don't think cville will sell out, but you are right, not only is it only DC area, but that is also the furthest south they are traveling...what shows will you be at?
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#60163 3 years ago
I hope columbus doesn't sell out too fast !
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
lysergic
Junior Boarder

#60194 3 years ago
no way chicago will sell out allstate holds 18k for concerts. kinda surprised fox hasnt sold out but it does hold over 5k. madison is also a lil larger arena so...doin chi-town, mad, and the lou. and red rocks in < 2 weeks !!!
Last Edit: 3 years ago by lysergic.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#60210 3 years ago
hope Atlantic City dosn't sell out soon if its going to - I'm still pulling decent if not good seats when I search now....
St.Stephenhead
Gold Boarder
Empty bottles that can't be filled

#60215 3 years ago
Fox theatre has a capacity of 5060 .
Time there was and plenty, but from that cup no more
jbeach12078
Junior Boarder

#60228 3 years ago
sweetwilliamisdead wrote:
i think these will:
st louis
murat
msg

but thats probably it, this tour these are big places and they cant sell those kind of tickets especially during the week

i hope msg don't sell out to fast, i can't get tixs for like another 2 weeks....it can sell out after i get my tixs...
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#60268 3 years ago
jbeach12078 wrote:
sweetwilliamisdead wrote:
i think these will:
st louis
murat
msg

but thats probably it, this tour these are big places and they cant sell those kind of tickets especially during the week

i hope msg don't sell out to fast, i can't get tixs for like another 2 weeks....it can sell out after i get my tixs...

you'll be fine
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds