• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

Re: Fox Tickets In Hand

#59763 2 years, 7 months ago
Yeah I won tix off khits, which is a miracle, because I am short on cash until after Red Rocks. I'm not sure where the seats are, but I am happy just to get into the building.

cool about going with ur dad. I got to see Dylan (his fav and one of mine) a few times, and those are great memories.

I hope to meet a lot of people off this board in my tour travels. This is a really kind group of people here.
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#59771 2 years, 7 months ago
I have been so close on those tickets from K-hits. I know how to get through, I was 1st, 5th twice, and 3rd this week. I kept coming close, but no cigar. Congrats, I bet those are excellent, from the promoter.

Maybe we can work something out for Indianapolis.

Great you can go with you're family. Now maybe they can see what all the hub-bub is about.

I may be able bring a table, and if a few folks want to bring food, that would be good too.

This is a fun forum, I want to meet people from here irl.

Party at my house on Sat for those who don't go to Madison.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
gvanman
Platinum Boarder

#59772 2 years, 7 months ago
Hey Oss, I'm doin' the Columbus, Chicago, Indy run and skipping Madison. Where's this party? Later
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#59798 2 years, 7 months ago
In my yard in St Louis.

Probably just a little camp fire and a few folks hanging out.

People can pitch a tent and sleep on the lawn if they like. There's room to park a VW van or two. If it gets to cold there will be some floor space.

Nothing to fancy or anything like that, but a good chance to have some fun and have a chill night.

The drive from Madison to St L on Sunday would take a lot of the fun out if the weekend for me.
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

#59799 2 years, 7 months ago
I may skip Madison as well. It's close to Chicago, but adds a lot of drive time back to the STL. Any of u STL people going out to the Alton river festival tomorrow for Jakes Leg? I'm hopIng for sone good weather and heading out there.
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
mbckic
Fresh Boarder

#60424 2 years, 7 months ago
Cant wait to meet some good people from the forum in Chicago and St Louis we too are skipping Madison because of the drive.We are local so we can bring chairs ,table ,whatever to shakedown if needed.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#60565 2 years, 7 months ago
mbckic wrote:
Cant wait to meet some good people from the forum in Chicago and St Louis we too are skipping Madison because of the drive.We are local so we can bring chairs ,table ,whatever to shakedown if needed.

That sounds great. This is shaping up nicely.
St.Stephenhead
Gold Boarder
Empty bottles that can't be filled

#60605 2 years, 7 months ago
I was hoping to make it out there, . LOVE me some jakes leg. Hopefully catch them at the pageant day before thanksgiving , went last year and they rocked it. Aaron Kamm and the one drops rocked , then aaron came out and played a FUCKIN STELLAR three little birds with the Leg. It was a grand time.
Time there was and plenty, but from that cup no more
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#60621 2 years, 7 months ago
I'm gonna be in the lot too!!! My friend and I plan on setting up a booth selling our tie dyes.....

I wanna be a part of the F3 fun too!!!! I'll bring a dish for all of us to enjoy! Don't know what I'll make yet but sure to be yummy!!! I have extra tables and chairs too.

Cant wait to meet all of you!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#60677 2 years, 7 months ago
Whoever gets to shakedown first will have to call the others and guide them to the parking spot. Try to save a few spots if possible.

Someone with a mobile can post online where we are.

There's a big triple parking lot on Washington that was used for shakedown when Phish played.

maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&rls=or...age&ved=0CAQQ_BI
Time to create page: 0.56 seconds