• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SlipEleven
Junior Boarder

Tower Theater - SA 3/19/11 - Aud rec tech issues?

#5972 3 years ago
Edit TWO (4/29/2011): Hmmm... could anyone shed any light on this one? Were there possibly some technical problems with the recording? I sure hope not... this was easily my favorite of the three excellent shows I was lucky enough to catch on the tour... thanks!

EDIT: Yo, tapers, whuzzup? I'm really looking forward to hearing someone's kind audience recording of this one, and it looks like it might actually be one of the only shows from the tour that somebody still hasn't posted on the archive, despite an OUTSTANDING second set! Has there been some request from the band [which I obviously must have missed] to hold off on this one? Thanks again, anyway... can't thank you folks enough. And, as always, if I had several lifetimes to live I couldn't thank the band enough for all they've done for us! (see original post below)

A most excellent show! And, one of the only three shows I was able to get out to on this tour. Is any kind taper going to be posting an audience recording of this one on the Archive any time soon? Just wondering... it looks like every other night from the Tower has already been posted (with more than one version of some). Thanks for all you've done and continue to do!
And now, for some feedback: "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by SlipEleven. Reason: still no response?
SlipEleven
Junior Boarder

Re: Tower Theater - SAT 03/19/2011 - Aud recording?

#7475 3 years ago
apologies for "replying" to my own post today, but I couldn't figure out how else to bump this back up closer to the front page of the forum to catch some attention...

Chester
More or less in line

Re: Tower Theater - SAT 03/19/2011 - Aud recording?

#7478 3 years ago
It does seem strange that one's not up yet. Haven't heard anything about that date. Must be a technical issue.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SlipEleven
SlipEleven
Junior Boarder

Re: Tower Theater - SA 3/19/11 - Aud rec tech issues?

#18349 2 years, 11 months ago
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
we gonna stay here til we soothe our souls

#18360 2 years, 11 months ago
I've been waiting to DL that one too....
WorkingmansEd
Junior Boarder

#18444 2 years, 11 months ago
$15 for the MP3 through the Furthur store...just sayin.

If you haven't bought a soundboard from this past tour, I really highly recommend you just take the leap and get this one. Best non-GD Jack Straw i've ever heard.
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#18591 2 years, 11 months ago
I was at this show and saw very few tapers. In fact, the only one I could see on the first level had his rig set very low.

The show was a doozy. So I'd like to hear a nice recording.
Time to create page: 0.39 seconds