• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
NewHampshireJed
Junior Boarder

Weird Dream

#59644 2 years, 7 months ago
So if figures that this happens the night before tickets went on sale.

I had a dream I was in Maine and the boys opened up with Come Together, for some reason it was real quiet in the theater and someone was talking. All of a sudden Bobby started going crazy! He was just like "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" "What's wrong with you, we're trying to play?!" AHHHHHHH. They ended up leaving the stage for a break. It was also very vivid and I remember it well.

It was very very odd, like most dreams are. But it woke me up and reminded me to buy my civic center ticket. I will see you guys on the floor in November!
I won't slave for beggar's pay, likewise gold and jewels
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

Re: Weird Dream

#59667 2 years, 7 months ago
Are you going to Manchester as well as Portland?

Furthur opened the East Coast Spring Tour with Come Together at the Orpheum, were you there?
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#59671 2 years, 7 months ago
I've been having this same dream latley and I had it be4 the Vibes this year to....

I dreamed that I'm at the Vibes and theres like nobody around when Furthur comes on. then after a song or 2 the band runs to a different place at the Vibes to play and everybody runs and follows them so its empty by the stage. they keep going different places then coming back to the stage. I keep seeing people that I don't care to see anymore and end up talking to them and stuff....

theres a lot more weirdess in that dream that I wont get into, partly because I keep remembering little pieces of it but its some weird shit. I'm pretty sure I had that dream before the frontgate presale and then yesterday before the presale (and like I said months ago before Vibes) but not this morning - but that could be cause of my alarm clock waking me. The dreams arn't exacly the same, different stuff happens but for the most part its the same thing.....
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#59673 2 years, 7 months ago
sometimes the weird dream becomes the living reality
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#59696 2 years, 7 months ago
A few weeks back when we were all expecting the BIG announcment, the night before I had a dream....Furthur announced a St. Louis date for November 3rd.....NO JOKE!

Well my dream was kinda telling me something....The tour starts November 3rd and there is a STL date. Crazy!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by FurthurFlower67.
NewHampshireJed
Junior Boarder

#59701 2 years, 7 months ago
Island Head wrote:
Are you going to Manchester as well as Portland?

Furthur opened the East Coast Spring Tour with Come Together at the Orpheum, were you there?

I am hoping to get the night off of work. Manchester was my FIRST show ever and still has a place in my heart as one o my favorites. Depending on my money I might be down in amhearst too.

I was at the orpheum for that show, it was amazing plus I had great floor seats. I was outside trying to get a ticket all day and 10 minutes before they started I got one! It was so cold that day too. I hope to see all of you there!
I won't slave for beggar's pay, likewise gold and jewels
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#59711 2 years, 7 months ago
It was freezing that day! We had just flow up from St. Croix so I was not acclimated yet. I was going to the show with a friend and our wives dropped us off and went back to Hull. About half hour later as I was about to take a sip off my first beer at a pub next to the Orpheum I realized the tickets were in my suitcase heading back to Hull. We quickly called our wives and had them stop at a Staples store near Hull and fax us the e-tickets to the Staples in Boston. That was easy! I guess that one benefit to an e-ticket.
Time to create page: 0.67 seconds