• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

Re: Wilkes barre role call

#60344 2 years, 10 months ago
Since we are doing a "role" call, I'm going to play the part of a burned out hippie with a beer gut who dances like a speezo. May have to gain a few pounds for the part. ..... like Mac in "It's always Sunny.".....It's all about the art.

If we are doing a Wilkes barrel roll....count me out. My back couldn't take it.
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by Terrapin Sedation.
Chris1126
Junior Boarder

#60372 2 years, 10 months ago
I'll be there!!...parking is 15 bucks tho, but theres a Wal-Mart almost across the street that was kind enough in '09 to let people tailgate in their lot...yea the first time I have ever seen tailgating in a Wal-Mart.
"Talking a lot about less and less;
And forgetting the love we bring."
Chris1126
Junior Boarder

#60373 2 years, 10 months ago
deadheadnj wrote:
I'll be there....Does anyone know if that area is still flooded? How about hotels in that area, any suggestions?

There is a Holiday Inn across the street...also there are alot of other good hotels in that area.....Just avoid the city cuz its scary...I know, I used to live there.
"Talking a lot about less and less;
And forgetting the love we bring."
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#60790 2 years, 10 months ago
Terrapin Sedation wrote:
Since we are doing a "role" call, I'm going to play the part of a burned out hippie with a beer gut who dances like a speezo. May have to gain a few pounds for the part. ..... like Mac in "It's always Sunny.".....It's all about the art.

If we are doing a Wilkes barrel roll....count me out. My back couldn't take it.
wow did you used to remind the teacher on friday that she forgot to give out homework for the weekend ?
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds