Platinum Boarder

Re: Wilkes barre role call

#60020 2 years, 7 months ago
lol for sure ill bring some to syracuse to
stricken
Gold Boarder

#60133 2 years, 7 months ago
Will be at the show, Have a floor ticket. See you all there.
mcolleen
Junior Boarder
You are the song that the morning brings

#60141 2 years, 7 months ago
Yes, please, MushroomMan )
"The breeze would pause to listen in"
deadheadnj
Junior Boarder

#60157 2 years, 7 months ago
I'll be there....Does anyone know if that area is still flooded? How about hotels in that area, any suggestions?
What would be the answer to answer man
kmhpsu
Junior Boarder

#60181 2 years, 7 months ago
Just got our floor tickets
coalcracker
Fresh Boarder

#60213 2 years, 7 months ago
The area where the arena is was never in danger of getting flooded....I'm a NEPA homer and the devastation here is unreal. Areas like Forty Fort and Wilkes-Barre that were destroyed during the flood of 72 were spared this time around because of the levee system that was built, but areas that didn't have levees like parts of West Pittson and Pittston took on major amounts of water. Worse than 72.

Really sad to see it happen, but we'll all be ready to have a good time by the time 11/5 rolls around.

Anyone know the difference between GA1 and GA2 as ticketmaster is selling them???
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris1126
stricken
Gold Boarder

#60251 2 years, 7 months ago
When the dead played in 09 I stayed at the ECONO LODGE at 1075 SR 309 Its about two miles down the main road through there. (570)823-0600. It wasnt bad at all for the money i believe it was 58.00. You might want to check if the price is current .There are a abundence of rooms in the area and depending which way your headed cheaper rates out of town.
The following user(s) said Thank You: deadheadnj
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#60285 2 years, 7 months ago
coalcracker wrote:
The area where the arena is was never in danger of getting flooded....I'm a NEPA homer and the devastation here is unreal. Areas like Forty Fort and Wilkes-Barre that were destroyed during the flood of 72 were spared this time around because of the levee system that was built, but areas that didn't have levees like parts of West Pittson and Pittston took on major amounts of water. Worse than 72.

Really sad to see it happen, but we'll all be ready to have a good time by the time 11/5 rolls around.

Anyone know the difference between GA1 and GA2 as ticketmaster is selling them???

I'm pretty sure they just call it GA2 after selling x amount of tickets - theres not 2 seperate general addmission sections....
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#60298 2 years, 7 months ago
WB was spared as mentioned plenty of hotels motels in area too big party towns WB and scranton check out PAhomepage.com
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#60342 2 years, 7 months ago
Anybody know what time the Dunder Mifflin store opens?
Time to create page: 0.43 seconds