• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Smacks11
Fresh Boarder

Re: Question about Red Rocks

#62076 2 years, 10 months ago
Hey guys do think there is a strong possibility there will be seats available or people selling in the lot. its my first time to the venue and I'm sure what to expect. i'm going to try to get in and if any one has some extras (3) for fri and/or sat. i may be interested if the price is right

Thanks guys
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

#62079 2 years, 10 months ago
Smacks11 wrote:
Hey guys do think there is a strong possibility there will be seats available or people selling in the lot. its my first time to the venue and I'm sure what to expect. i'm going to try to get in and if any one has some extras (3) for fri and/or sat. i may be interested if the price is right

Thanks guys

This is on the Red Rocks website as of today:

$59.50 = Reserved Seating Rows 25-60
$54.50 = General Admission Seating Rows 2-24, 61-69
On day of show all seats (reserved and general admission) increase to $65.00 each

www.redrocksonline.com/

That would seem to indicate that there are still tickets to be had.
Without love day to day insanity's king
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#62090 2 years, 10 months ago
it was posted on here several weeks ago when saturday sold out, I dunno about fri/sun
perry
Senior Boarder

#62101 2 years, 10 months ago
Well, Fri/Sat sold out, but likelihood of releases late next week like Eugene today. Last years Saturday was a tougher ticket and even the wooks were holding up c notes looking. That being said, we unloaded a bunch at face in the parking lot, so you never know....it is a tough setup, lots of entrances, lots of lots, though the will call entrance would be a good bet.
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds