• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
njt1rider
Junior Boarder

Question about Red Rocks

#59548 3 years ago
I have always gotten reserved tickets for Red Rocks but my understanding is that rows 2-24 are GA first come first serve. How early do you need to get in line to get a decent seat? Say between rows 5-15... Thanks for any advice!
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Re: Question about Red Rocks

#59553 3 years ago
I was there last year and got in line pretty early like around 2 and got great seats. However i find it pretty rude how some people that got in early layed down tarps and blankets to "reserve" seats for friends who wouldn't come in till much later. If your not going to wait in line for your seats then you don't desrve them.
The voices tell me what to say
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
njt1rider
Junior Boarder

#59558 3 years ago
I would agree with you that that is rude. Which day are you referring to? I would assume you wouldn't have to get there too early for Friday because everyone is just getting in town and Sunday is an early show so I'm guessing you would have to adjust 2 hours for that day...???
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#59572 3 years ago
funky420 wrote:
I was there last year and got in line pretty early like around 2 and got great seats. However i find it pretty rude how some people that got in early layed down tarps and blankets to "reserve" seats for friends who wouldn't come in till much later. If your not going to wait in line for your seats then you don't desrve them.

I will disagree with you on that. Some people actually work, + don't get off til 5pm. Also, saving seats for the newlyweds. Who I haven't met. I have been on both sides of this. I figure as long as your not saving a whole block, I don't see anything wrong with that.
Last Edit: 3 years ago by strangerinboulder.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Walk in the Sunshine, scar1et_f1re, mcolleen
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#59579 3 years ago
We're gonna meet very soon kind brother. 2 weeks from today "let their be songs, to fill the air" .
The following user(s) said Thank You: mcolleen
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#59584 3 years ago
Oops forgot to address the ?....this is an outdoor venue not like seats on the floor. People have been laying out blankets..on the floor for outdoor shows since I started going for Ga shows. I mean as long as its not ridiculous 2 people trying to claim 25 seats I think the kynd thing to do is let friends get together. Its not gonna kill ya to be a row back or a few seats over. My o2 cents
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dlitches
njt1rider
Junior Boarder

#59589 3 years ago
The problem with that at Red Rocks is if you don't get in the first 24 rows then your shot back to the 61st row which is a pretty BIG difference.
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#59595 3 years ago
Scar1et_f1re....You appear to be waffling. You are pro and con on two different postings on saving seats. Just wondering.
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#59596 3 years ago
Don't forget your helmet.
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#59597 3 years ago
njt1rider wrote:
The problem with that at Red Rocks is if you don't get in the first 24 rows then your shot back to the 61st row which is a pretty BIG difference.

I agree. But if you want good ga seats get there early. And if you want to party in the lots , + don't care then that is what reserved seats are for. I'm sure we could beat dead horse on this all day.
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds