• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

25 minutes and counting

#59515 3 years ago
I hope we dont experience problems with Ticketmaster, fingers crossed.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Re: 25 minutes and counting

#59517 3 years ago
1 hr and 25 for me!
The voices tell me what to say
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#59519 3 years ago
good luck! your go on sale at 11 am, not 10 east coast time?

you trying to get Columbus?
Last Edit: 3 years ago by Island Head.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#59531 3 years ago
tix go on sale at the same time around the world, just different zones

i did not actually need to get tickets but i logged in for the hell of it to see what i could get (sorry if i added to the enormous amount of traffic)...i thought it was absurd, at least for MSG..i was in a few minutes before 10 they were already on sale i waited in some browser for about 7 minutes and finally a ticket popped up it was pretty good section 107 row 14 seat 13...i discarded it, 83 bucks before fees, yikes...looked at atlantic city afterward and got a section 103 row JJ seat 17, discarded that as well, 75 bucks before any fees...i already decided that syracuse and buffalo were my only definites, and portland>wilkes-barre are next in line..just wanted to check things out, could have had some decent tickets, very costly though...i don't care what anyone says, frontgate is quicker, easier, and cheaper than ticketmaster for me
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#59537 3 years ago
I might do frontgate again, but I'm sure going to be smarter next time I do a Live Nation or Ticketmaster presale. The first tickets that popped up for Indy yesterday were the third to the last row of the balcony, and like an idiot I took them for $125 for a pair. Then 10 minutes later, I ended up with 2 on the main floor side (for $150). Now this morning, I logged in "just in case", and, of course, after multiple tries during which the seats IMPROVED, not got worse, I ended up with 2 great center aisle, main floor seats less than half way back. So I'm thrilled with my seats, but I also have 4 extras for Indy and 2 extra for Columbus and a really scary bill. I think I'm ready to vote for going back to the old days and make it mail order or venue box office only! At least I've learned not to jump at the first presale tickets that come up!

OK, enough complaints, I'M GOING TO TWO SHOWS!!!!!! : )
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#59686 3 years ago
SunshineSue wrote:
I might do frontgate again, but I'm sure going to be smarter next time I do a Live Nation or Ticketmaster presale. The first tickets that popped up for Indy yesterday were the third to the last row of the balcony, and like an idiot I took them for $125 for a pair. Then 10 minutes later, I ended up with 2 on the main floor side (for $150). Now this morning, I logged in "just in case", and, of course, after multiple tries during which the seats IMPROVED, not got worse, I ended up with 2 great center aisle, main floor seats less than half way back. So I'm thrilled with my seats, but I also have 4 extras for Indy and 2 extra for Columbus and a really scary bill. I think I'm ready to vote for going back to the old days and make it mail order or venue box office only! At least I've learned not to jump at the first presale tickets that come up!

OK, enough complaints, I'M GOING TO TWO SHOWS!!!!!! : )

when it rains, it pours...

you won't have any issues selling those indy tickets when the show gets closer, nor columbus..

the bill probably was scary...but there is no monetary value on the experience, glad you got some midwest love
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#59715 3 years ago
the most expensive ticket at MSG was 83.60 including all the fees - all the fees are now included in the first price they give you, unlike before

--I meant to quote a post from above but I don't think I can now with the edit button....
Last Edit: 3 years ago by MushroomMan.
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#59723 3 years ago
Hey Sue, I can probably take two of those Indy extras off your hands if you need to get rid of them

This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds