• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

Tonights entertainment

#59395 2 years, 11 months ago
History channel Hippies>Manson. A lot of our heroes Jerry et al... make apperances in the first. Think I amy have seen part of this before, good stuff... I think this Manson docudrama coming on is new.

Oh and if you wanna rock out go back to 21 years ago today msg 9-15-90 Hornsbys first whole show as a member of the GD. What a night in the big city. Don't get any better than Saturday night in the Big apple. Awesome Bird song, The weight to open set 2..man the place went bonkers. Whole show is excellent.

09/15/90 (Sat) Madison Square Garden - Manhattan, NY

Set 1: Touch of Grey, Walkin' Blues, Candyman, Mama Tried > Mexicali Blues, West L.A. Fadeaway, When I Paint My Masterpiece, Bird Song, Box Of Rain

Set 2: The Weight, Playing In The Band > Crazy Fingers > Uncle John's Band > Drums > Space > Gimme Some Lovin' > All Along The Watchtower > Stella Blue > Throwing Stones > Not Fade Away, E: One More Saturday Night

Comment: Bruce Hornsby's first show

Here ya go:
www.archive.org/details/gd1990-09-15.bk4...h.88946.sbeok.flac16
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by Walk in the Sunshine.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Tonights entertainment

#59397 2 years, 11 months ago
Gee, Charles Manson versus a live, MSG Dead show. However will I choose between them?! ; )
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#59402 2 years, 11 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Gee, Charles Manson versus a live, MSG Dead show. However will I choose between them?! ; )

LOL.. just put the link up above to listen... you won't be dissapointed.. this is MSG/GD on steroids on a Saturday Night.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#59407 2 years, 11 months ago
Wholly shiiite. Wanna get chills up your back. Close your eyes and listen to the Weight to open set 2 for instant time machine transportation to 1990. I love primo Aud tapes and this certainly qualifies. You can hear the crowd singing and cheering each verse. This is one of the earliest versions and most were encores (my first was that year at Deer Creek)
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds